Who says there arent nice people

wnaplay1647545503

Hahahaha If I don't, noody else will.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy dooooooooooooeeeeeeeeesssssssss haaaaaaaalllllllfffffffff yyyyoooouuuuuuuuuurrrrrrr pppppppppooooosssssssssssttttttttttsssssssss rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddd lllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeee ttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssss ??????????????????????

Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooosssssssssssssss nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooodddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????????????

Again, you're an idiot. If you compare my ability to spell words with 99% of this board, it would be like Evander Holyfield boxing a kitten. The keyboard on my roomies laptop sucks balls, so sometimes I miss keys when typing. You, however, stumble through the internet like a blindfolded fat guy through a field of landmines and barbed wire. Nearly every thread I've ver seen you make is about something horribly retarded, and the only responses are either mine making fun of you for using CR as your diary, or people who feel bad for you saying "Yeah, buddy. Definitely."

PS: I also submit MANY more lines of text in each of my posts than everyone else, and have WAYYYY fewer typos. You idiots manage to fuck up five words in a two line post.

Now, if you're done, go wipe the shit off your face, it's probably bothering your family.