Black Friday: In here

MrMeanGreen

The laptops went crazy fast. Stillman called me saying Anthony said the east side BB already had like 40 people at 11. So i went directly to Polaris. I got there around 11:20 and was number 30 or so in line. The 3 guys in front of me all wanted the same plasma.

I ended up getting 42" panasonic plasma number 15 out of 20 and Stillman got no laptop.

I also may end up on channel 10 giving the shocker to someone. :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I waited at Circuit City from 9:45 till 5am. I got a $299 laptop (that I am typing on now) and a 50" Samsung HD Plasma for $1799.00. I will write a flame about the Indians over at Circuit City in a few minutes.

I woke my ass up at 3:00am to go wait in line for the 19" samsung LCD monitor and they were all gone by the time i got in there, fucking sucks. i was at the polaris best buy and i was back past the entrance to office max :(

Anyone get one of these monitors that they would be willing to let go? i'd pay a little extra.

i have the rca 56" and its been great why would you think the are junk? just currious

Picture quality isn't that great. However, if you just want a big tv, or something that you dont' care about, like a party tv or w/e. That's usually why people bought them. They're just cheaper tv's, older technology, you get what you pay for.

got to easton bestbuy at 12:15 am was 79in line when they did the 2nd head count was 145 in line, well I decided to fight my way in line to get a laptop well I found a ticket lying on the floor well I picked it up and got in line well the fuck infront of me got two of them..... I told the guy that it was unfair and it was limited too one per customer his response was "Too bad so sad, better luck next year" and I said "your attitude really sucks" and he responded "Yep im just hear to make money, FUCK! customers" and he walked away, well I yelled Ill make sure corporate offices hear how their employees treat their customers and he muttered something and walked away

so thats my rant on best buy's laptop

Guest drumer919
well I yelled Ill make sure corporate offices hear how their employees treat their customers and he muttered something and walked away

The coroprat office is at the tuttle store, I am really thinking about telling them the way the manager acted next monday.

The coroprat office is at the tuttle store, I am really thinking about telling them the way the manager acted next monday.

I found the Corporate HQ address

Best Buy CO.,Inc

Corporate Headquarters

P.O. Box 9312

Minneapolis, MN 55440-9512

I got there at 3am on the 256 Best Buy. I was about #500 in line, lol.

Did get a 22" LCD monitor for $199. G/F scored the $130 7.1 Megapixel camera. She also got the $199 Pioneer Receivor/5.1 speakers/DVD player for $199, which is crazy no one was buying that up; it was a good package. Also got the $80 stand alone DVD burner, but returned it because it wasn't progressive scan.

This "cheapie" RCA TV looks badass, I love it. DVI, HDMI, HD, S-Video, Component Video, Digital Audio, and the retarded amount of settings to play with....

This was stupid to NOT get one if you didn't have something of the sort, although the crowd for it was ridiculous. It's good to have friends in Walmart management :)