Unique Whips

XChris1632X

i just happened to be flipping through tonight and saw the episode where they worked on david wiggins lambo and h2. for those who dont remember he was the guy from columbus and joined the board. he drove his lambo everyday. just wondering what happened to that guy. did he get scared off. anyone ever find out what that guy does. regardless im in the wrong fucking buisness.

Actually, holly shit, I saw you at the Shell on 36 right off of 33. You were at one of the pumps closest to 36, it was on Tuesday night and I walked right past you. Almost said something to you about your truck. I've also driven by you or had you drive by me on 33. I work out near the Honda plants.

I drive a silver Audi S4 BTW, it has a CR sticker in the top right of the back window. I'll honk next time I see you on 33 or say something if I see you at that gas station again as that's where I usually get gas. :)

Very nice looking truck. I've been wondering, are those bolts in the rims for the tires functional? I know they can be, just wondering if the are in the case of yours.

To go a little further off topic, I've been on 33 out to Marysville a bunch in the past month, and I'm coming to think that traffic flows the fastest in that area - I'll be cruising at 80mph and get passed like I'm doing 55mph. It's great. So, for those of you (e.g., Jesse) who've traveled around there a lot, what's the secret? Does the state highway patrol not nail people that much on that stretch or what? Do they tend to look the other way since there's so many people community out to the Honda plant and so forth every day?

Anyway, back on topic, I'm supposed to race that Wiggs guy in his Veyron. So, let's hope he didn't move away.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm supposed to race that Wiggs guy in his Veyron. So, let's hope he didn't move away.

Google up his Lambo Forums posts..... He was posting about buying the Gallardo with 30k down and payments under 1k a month...... Now wheres the Veyron?

1. i was probly on 245. i go everywhere from marysville, belfountain, hilliard, reynoldsburg, canal winchester, pickerington, dublin and to gallaway. i cover all these places quite often so yeah it prob was me.

2. i get fuel at the shell on 36 all the time. its the only shell with diesel from here to dublin. i prefer shells fuel.

3. no they arent functional on my rims. infact they arent even really bolts they are just indents. some rims actually have fake bolts. beadlock rims are illegal on the road. but yeah give me a honk. or just yell. i can also be seen all through town.

4. 33 is not a good area to speed. state dicks are horrible here but its more at night. they catch more drunks on 33 before the rest area than half of union county. ive traveled it for the past 9 years ive lived up here so i feel like i know where not to speed. towards honda those guys just do it enought too that they are good at it. the one damn time i got in trouble on 33 i got a reckless op for wheelies by an off duty sherrif calling me in. now that i think of it thats twice ive been haggled in a situation by an off duty union county sherrif.

5. lastly not that i care but i have never seen a post go this far off topic. its kinda funny.

2. i get fuel at the shell on 36 all the time. its the only shell with diesel from here to dublin. i prefer shells fuel.

There's a marathon off sawmill/270 in dublin that sells diesel. It's one of the only stations in dublin that I've found that even sells diesel, let alone a shell.

i know someone who runs biodiesel in his stock f250 and he smells like a french frier going down the road. i might set my next truck up for bio but not this one. to keep it from gelling you need line heaters and this one has to much other stuff to worry about without thinking of problems that could arrise with switching to bio.

shell on avery has diesel. i got there alot. speedway on sawmill across from steak and shake has diesel, and i believe speedway on bethal does also.

and i dont drink beer so its no good to me but when you guys quit being pussys and start drinkin the real stuff like some crown or captain, we can talk about making some of that.:D

aww that shit is nasty but cheap. you know your in trouble thought when you really start to like it. that and busch light.

anyways so no one knows what happened to this guy. and no one knows what this guy does for a living. from what i read the guy never hinted to to much. he didnt seem like he wanted to tell much.

its not that jose is a bitch, its that once jose gets in me, he invites all his scummy ass friends like Jager, Jack, Jim Beam, and the lot (not all of them start with J). By the end of the night, its basically one big booze-kkake fest in my stomach and i end up hugging Ralph (my affectionate name for my toilet).