Another great dyno session at DTM

Sam1647545489

Well I took a 98 C5 that I got over to Dynotune Motorsports for a tune and some dyno time. Brian and Eric did a great job on getting this car to where it needed to be. Car is a Stock 98 C5 with stock ls6 heads and a mild cam. Still has stock manifolds and stock cats.Car made 360rwhp. I got a set of LT for it now and should make close to 380 once it can breathe. So again thanks to DTM for putting a great tune on the car and getting some good dyno numbers.

So, then it's not a stock C5? :p

Not too bad on the numbers. There was a guy dynoing his 98 C5 the day I brought my Formula over after buying it. He put down 301 with an air bridge and cat-back and stormed off afterwards. 360rwhp is not bad at all and will catch some people off-guard :)

So, then it's not a stock C5? :p

Not too bad on the numbers. There was a guy dynoing his 98 C5 the day I brought my Formula over after buying it. He put down 301 with an air bridge and cat-back and stormed off afterwards. 360rwhp is not bad at all and will catch some people off-guard :)

I am thinking after the long tubes, 3.42 gear and a nice stall it will be a stout little street machine.

Also the zo6 is not for sale.