Cable and Internet in Plain City ?

Thomas Aquinas

I currently have Roadrunner for internet and bunny ears for TV. Roadrunner has been so-so and $45 a month. I'm getting sick of crappy reception on the TV. I'd like something real basic and not too much $$. Does anyone live out here? What do you have? Any opinions and recommendations are appreciated. Thanks.

i think time warner has very basic cable for like 30 a month. call them to see what they have. they always have constant deals also. off topic a little i think i talked to you a couple years ago on thirdgen.org you said you just moved to plain city and i used to live in carriage estates. im pretty sure im just not going crazy.

Mojoe - thanks for the PM...I now have something to do tonight.

I drive it - I've been trying to call TW, but to actually talk to someone takes forever, I gave up and never got anyone. Yea, thats me, I remember you from over there. Nice talking to ya again. I live right by carriage estates, off willow creek. Yea, this is my 2nd year in plain city. Eventually you might see my car cruising around.

I drive it - I might be able to bring mine out for a test run this year, if the weahter stays this nice!

I think I'm going to try to get some pricing on the basic service. I don't need all that other crap anyway. I really just want better reception.

Akula - ?

when the install guy put in my sister's road runner he just plugged in her tv and said... huh that works now too... huh... oh well... smiled and walked away

i guess that means you might be able to pull basic cable... i dont know if he did anything else too though