V8 Beast

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kissmyaspen
buzzzzzzzz kill right there :(

its the truth. i went to Northwestern Ohio in Lima and we have the race track(dirt) right there 10 min from the school. we can go out and use it with the cars the school has. but cant use it after 5pm. and you are talking about a school that boost the town a lot. think about all the student working and buying things there. and with ohio having so many dragstrips in the first place. you have about 7 of them within 2 hours of columbus anyways.

its the truth. i went to Northwestern Ohio in Lima and we have the race track(dirt) right there 10 min from the school. we can go out and use it with the cars the school has. but cant use it after 5pm. and you are talking about a school that boost the town a lot. think about all the student working and buying things there. and with ohio having so many dragstrips in the first place. you have about 7 of them within 2 hours of columbus anyways.

HUH!?

you have about 7 of them within 2 hours of columbus anyways.

exactly. I'm tired of driving all the way to Norwalk to get a good run. Trails just doesnt do it for me. Do you know how many people around the city have 10 second cars that are for street racing only. All it takes is one Friday at trails, and a lot of them say F-that im just going to roll race on 270. In a situation like this a smart business man gets the states buy in. As long as its used to better the state in some way or another tax dollars will help you stay afloat. The biggest set back would be safety rules. Most people will not put a roll bar in their car. Drive shaft loops and stuff like that are easy. There would have to be a sale on roll bars when the place first opened. That is killing the entire idea for me. I know A LOT of people that refuse to get roll bars. But then again how many cars are fast enough to need them.... well the ones that would come back regularly and give us most of our business :(

I see it as a legitimate business plan, albeit a failr simple one at this moment. All it would really take is a group of us that are truly dedicated to the cause and we could make it happen. It would take time to find the investors, but they're out there. Press would be very easy so we could get the word out about what we're trying to do. The main problem I find is land, but I'm pretty sure there is some within 30 mine of here. One huge thing is we would really need to incorporate some sort of roll area (like other have said the straight of a road course would be good). If anyone actually wants to get in on making this happen I'm up for helping (ya never know we might actually turn a profit!).

I see it as a legitimate business plan, albeit a failr simple one at this moment. All it would really take is a group of us that are truly dedicated to the cause and we could make it happen. It would take time to find the investors, but they're out there. Press would be very easy so we could get the word out about what we're trying to do. The main problem I find is land, but I'm pretty sure there is some within 30 mine of here. One huge thing is we would really need to incorporate some sort of roll area (like other have said the straight of a road course would be good). If anyone actually wants to get in on making this happen I'm up for helping (ya never know we might actually turn a profit!).

I'm in. I need the money so I can get a TT Z06 :D

Well at least that's 2 of us. I say we get a small group of guys, and go discuss it over drinks...I'll just have a milk though since I'm so youg...See if we can maybe get the ball rolling.

Here's the deal breaker. A storage facility next door for those guys that dont want to have to haul their cars to the track. Well lit with enough room to work on your car, and clear out some of those old car parts in your garage. Drive up your daily driver, pull out your race car. Have fun, then drive home in your dd. No need to trailer your car around the city. And in the winter we would still turn a nice profit from storage.

Here's the deal breaker. A storage facility next door for those guys that dont want to have to haul their cars to the track. Well lit with enough room to work on your car, and clear out some of those old car parts in your garage. Drive up your daily driver, pull out your race car. Have fun, then drive home in your dd. No need to trailer your car around the city. And in the winter we would still turn a nice profit from storage.

but at the same time they will need access to it 24/7 that way they can work on the car when ever and or roll in a 2 am and take it for a "cruise".

im in!(but i have no money and im trying to get a new car) here is what we do. we make a little town. we can have a bar, strip club, drag strip,garages,stores, food stand, maybe even a water park. then if we really feel out going we can build some kind of living places around it. well be our own community! ;)

I have looked into this as well over the past several months. I have connections in the large construction and pavement companies. I asked maybe a year ago suggestions for a auto storage place I was thinking of developing. However a good site that was accessible to all, easily couldnt be found.

Location and safety are the big issues. Is there an adjustable roll bar that can be put in a car in 5-10 minutes and removed in the same amount of time? If we had those to rent it would eliminate the saftey issue. And as far as location, still havnt found anything closer than Deleware. Has anyone seen a huge farm area, or former farm. I bet there has got to be an older couple somewhere that is looking to sell their huge farm and move to Florida.