Who likes GT35Rs

Guest Hal

19 and a twin turbo 03 Cobra.....

...What the hell do you kids do for a living?

+infinity.

do you still live at home with your parents and have almost 0 bills? im happy if i have 200$ to spend on my car each month. what'd both of those run you? almost 2 g's?

It's supposed to be an upgrade of the hp kit off hpturbos.com If not, I'll use what I can from that and fab the rest.

What are the housings for each. And will Hp sell just the piping?

Not sure on the housing, I'll try to find out tomorrow. What I got comes with all the piping from HP, the guy I'm getting it from bought it but realized he couldn't afford the kit and school. You may know him, turbotravis on modfords. I sent HP an email asking specifics so they'll let me know if the turbos will fit.

Evan, yes I do still live at home and my only bill is my car bill. The kit was somewhat expensive, more than a couple g's.

Not sure on the housing, I'll try to find out tomorrow. What I got comes with all the piping from HP, the guy I'm getting it from bought it but realized he couldn't afford the kit and school. You may know him, turbotravis on modfords. I sent HP an email asking specifics so they'll let me know if the turbos will fit.

Evan, yes I do still live at home and my only bill is my car bill. The kit was somewhat expensive, more than a couple g's.

Don't mind me, I'm just haten`. Good luck with the project.

you already know I am not a fan of that kit. HP says they have fixed the oil drian back issues by raising them up 3 inches but they still have issues and people still put scavenge pumps on their cars to fix it. I would have rather seen you buy a HPP kit but hey you have to have something forcing that air in there right? :)

It's supposed to be an upgrade of the hp kit off hpturbos.com If not, I'll use what I can from that and fab the rest.

ive seen you make stuff hal and i hope its nothing like what ive seen. :grin2: haha im just kidding. when will they be coming in?

you already know I am not a fan of that kit. HP says they have fixed the oil drian back issues by raising them up 3 inches but they still have issues and people still put scavenge pumps on their cars to fix it. I would have rather seen you buy a HPP kit but hey you have to have something forcing that air in there right? :)

lol I am aware of your feelings Greg. Hopefully with theses turbos I won't have such trouble fixing the drainback issue. I'd rather not do it, but if I have to I'll run a pump. I'm hoping restrictors will get rid of the problem.

I need to pour myself a glass of hateraide.

Thats some impressive sounding setup, But really the KB how far is that from doing what you want? I'm a huge proponate of Twin Screw, Turbo's are quite fun too Just seems in my mind if you already have the KB you should pimp that out a bit.

But more power to you or should i say to your wheels.

I accept your high five doc, and I return to you a high five.

Thorne, The KB would've pushed mid 600s maybe more on spray. The turbos will see a wee bit more than that.

Steven, I'll give you a call.