good upholsterer!

WideNSX

So I just knock on doors and climb in buggies asking them to redo my seats?

Write a letter, tell him you have interior and would like to schedule an appointment.

Recieve letter (written in cursive) with a date.

Drive out, drop shit off, put cash down, get told a date to come back.

Come back then and pick it up.

The guy I used was

David Miller

1292 County Road 956

Ashland Ohio 44085

If you don't mind me asking, what did you have done? I just want my 2 front seats redone.

I had a boat interior done. 100% from scratch. Was bare wood when I took it out there, no existing pad, or vinyl to use as a pattern. He ordered vinyl and the pad. I chose a complicated design. I had 2 bucket seats done, a rear bench seat (ass part is about 6'wide by 14" long), and my engine cover which is about 5 feet long by 5 feet wide, and the seat back (12"x5ft). Also had my sub box carpeted, the base of the bench seat carpeted, and new carpet made for the entire boat (with a hemn sp?). Like I said, cost $900. I had someone local check it out, and it was 5k. An interior done by him, and mine by the amish are both real high quality, stitching is real tight, everything fits perfect.

The only problem was the wait list (I had to wait 2 mos during the summer, he said he slows down a lot after christmas). It did take a little longer than the local guy would have taken, but for a four thousand dollar difference, I could wait a week.

He also only accepts cash. And, if you ask, he can update you via a neighbors telephone, but he calls at daylight, around 6am.