The new CR whore

Buckeye1647545503

Ok so for sale is Verse's, mine, Hoblick's, Mike's (forget the screen name), and then mine again old 88 Honda accord Dx 4 dr with a stick. The car runs good and is recieving a complete new catback, a axle and both rear upper control arms. If you need a good cheap winter car or just a gas saver this is it. $950 will get pictures sometime this weekend if it last that long

when i had the car, i took all the white spray paint off of it, buffed the entire car out. cleaned th einside out, installed a new alternator and battery i think as well.

thing runs liek a top.. had some cv shaft noises when i had it, but got retarded good gas milage. clutch was great in it. and the interior after i got done cleaning it was actually really clean.

also the cruise works great in it.

Since I have had I it I finished the removel of the white paint that was spilled on it and replaced the rear emblems and just generally finished the paint. interior is pretty cleen as hob's said and as far as rust there is some in the quarters but not real bad. keeping in mind it is a 88 honda it is real good even. I have the exhaust showing up late today and I will try to get pics today or early tomorrow. Pm me if you whould like to look at it is at the shop so I can even put it on the rack for someone with cash. Oh and title is ready to roll.

Ok so for sale is Verse's, mine, Hoblick's, Mike's (forget the screen name), and then mine again old 88 Honda accord Dx 4 dr with a stick. The car runs good and is recieving a complete new catback, a axle and both rear upper control arms. If you need a good cheap winter car or just a gas saver this is it. $950 will get pictures sometime this weekend if it last that long

You have a PM