The penis is out of the vagina

Sam1647545489

Guest Removed
the day joe smilly broke his car at trails u was only running mid 11.s

with traps in the 88mph zone and on the brakes hard :p and the one pass it went 11.47 and they pulled me over before the timing tower and told me not too go that fast again :( (the pass i didnt hit the brakes soon enough) :o

and did you read my timeslips...no

my 1/8 mile traps was 113-116 on everypass.

since you seem too know this car better then me shawn, what did it run at marion 2 weeks before that when the trans let go? :confused:

with traps in the 88mph zone and on the brakes hard :p and the one pass it went 11.47 and they pulled me over before the timing tower and told me not too go that fast again :( (the pass i didnt hit the brakes soon enough) :o

since you seem too know this car better then me shawn, what did it run at marion 2 weeks before that when the trans let go? :confused:

:cool:

sam i can tell you that it would be a hell of a race. with rob. id suggest some kind of full slick and maybe a 16" wheel if that would clear your brakes. your trap speeds are going to be about the same. untill rob sprays. he is full of shit but his car should be fast.

sam i can tell you that it would be a hell of a race. with rob. id suggest some kind of full slick and maybe a 16" wheel if that would clear your brakes. your trap speeds are going to be about the same. untill rob sprays. he is full of shit but his car should be fast.

I never once said anything about robs car not being fast. I am just asking him to prove that he beat my time N/A this year. I dont care what your trap speeds were.

Guest crazylady
:cool:

HA....you was there

He is full of shit, but i think thats just part of his strategy. He'll say he did spray , when he didnt and so on and so forth. He never seems too tell you everything.

i dont know i was STATING i seen it go mid 11s but u should know dont be a dick with me assclown

Guest Removed
mustangs suck and all belon in in the junkyard where you got your engine from. That is all.

Period. ford FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next time your at the junk yard , you let me know if you find a 70 SCJ engine. :p

just one more post from you that should have started with IMO. cause thats all it is YO.

Guest Removed
i dont know i was STATING i seen it go mid 11s but u should know dont be a dick with me assclown

Cause thats all the faster i can go at trails. :( i was tryying too get the car down the front half of the track, which is why its getting a mini-tubb and all new everything.

wasnt tryying too be a dick shawn, just a smartass like always :p

deep breaths...lol

Guest Removed
I never once said anything about robs car not being fast. I am just asking him to prove that he beat my time N/A this year. I dont care what your trap speeds were.

well, if i did that, i'll play hell tryying to get you too race me when its done :cool:

Guest Removed
your doing a 25.5 too. im getting mine from chassis engineering. 1199 for the whole deal in mild steel. its for the camaro.

why mild steel?

Ive been looking at the wofle racecraft kit for mine... around 2700 base kit

and around 3000 with alll the add on stuff.and when did you get a camaro :confused:

This actually hurts to say this to you Rob, BUT i like the weather pack connections on the solenoids. Looks good man.

I wonder if the mullet was smart enough to measure the resistance, along the wires, before and after the weather pack install.