New Kimbo video

The Pikey

Kimbo is a good boxer... but in the fight with the police officer from Miami, you can clearly see the Kimbo cannot hold up to an MMA fighter. IMHO even a moderately skilled MMA fighter would have a very good chance at beating him. A highly skilled MMA would certainly win. In Kimbo's previous fight with the Police officer from Miami he "crew" objects to any use of knees, and will not allow any ground work.

My .02

Gannon was NOT a MMA fighter before he fought Kembo, he was a police officer and he got fired after they saw his fight and so he took a crack at the UFC and needless to say...........HE SUX!!

in a strictly punching street fight Kembo is one hell of a fighter,while i'm sure he would knock some wannabe's in MMA, i'm sure he wouldn't last very long against any of the top compitetion in the UFC or PRIDE!

Never thought I would feel sorry for someone that is 6'5 and 300lbs!

and is the polic officer you guys are referring to the fight kimbo lost that looked like it took place in a basement? and kimbo got choked out like twice?