Hockey game called for weather

El Karacho1647545492

I don't know how many of you guys follow college hockey, but here at BU its pretty much equivalent to OSU football, except in a much smaller arena. And we're not as dominant. Regardless, last night I witnessed possibly the most ridiculous event in college hockey history. At Boston College's Conte Forum, they had logically turned off the air conditioning, since it was December and no one expects it to be 60 degrees and humid in december. So when gametime rolled around, and we were sitting there for a few minutes, we noticed that the humidity caused the ice to start fogging over! after 10 minutes, they called the game off for "unsafe conditions". anyone ever hear of an indoor game called for weather?

I had a intramural game here at osu get called for the same reason, it was spring session and was getting warm enough out that the inside of the arena was so foggy you couldn't see the other side of the rink.

yeah, but this is a Hockey East rivalry game. Its probably the most intense rivalry in hockey, other than maybe Bruins/Canadiens.

still, it was fun as hell to stay at BC and party with a bunch of people. One guy looked like he was gonna take a swing at me for wearing a BU jersey, but most people were pretty good natured about it.