Awesome Buisness Opportunity...

FormulaMatt

I case anyone has alot of money sitting around, thought you might be interested in knowing Marion County Raceway is for sale. I think there was a recent post about starting your own strip, well here is your chance. For only 750,000 too. I thought it would be more. Here is the site:

http://www.rsre.com/comm.php

I wish I had the money or collateral. Oh well there is always dreaming.

I know I was just telling you it was a shit hole.

Isn't Marion the place with all the god damn one way streets? We went up there a year ago for my brother in-laws (like 4th wedding) and it a pain in the ass drive around up there.

I would be up for putting the money up and then some. I know the track is a sit hole, but it would be good to have a place to go race for free. Then charge to set up all these other races and slowly make the track better, then work you way out adding extra amenities. If only I had bet on the lottery. I wish...

I <3 mcir, it's honestly the most entertaining track i've ever been to. White trash running their camaros with kids in the back seats, snowmobiles in the middle of july, atv's, people running their cars that have more mud on them than paint. It's always a fun place to go just to beat on the locals who inquire how the hell a four cylindar car can be so fast.