Someone's going to die

coltboostin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghost is trying to put things from the 'Skunk givers' point of view. And he's absolutely correct. Nobody goes through that kinda trouble for no reason without it being personal. JP, it doesn't matter whether you think it's reason enough or what is 'called for'. People do fucked up shit all the time that other people do not think is called for. This is an extreme example, but look at the post on the kids who got shot for egging a car. Does anyone think the egging called for a retalitory shooting? Probably not, but the shooter did. You always act like you don't care if someone likes you or not, why is it so hard for you to accept that now? Just because others here are saying you must've pissed someone off doesn't mean they condone it. They're just giving you the most logical explanation. Personally, I don't believe attacking someone's car is cool, either. As a matter of fact, a few of us were discussing this same thing (but retaliations on autos or pets), at our Nov Supra meet.

Thats fine, I may have blown things out of proportion-but either way no one has this kind of beef with me, not one person. And again, if they did, they obviously knew where I lived, they could have put on their man boots and knocked on my fucking door.

Space ghost-if your post was light harted, I appologise.

It was, just remember there are "fucking crazy" people out there. You may have just rolled your eyes at some "Mel Gibson" and that is all it took.

Maybe it was an EX? Just a thought. My friend's wife caught her ex-husband cheating and took a crowbar to an acura, not just the windows. Women don't really use logic a lot of the time, and they sure are not going to knock on your door.

just so you know jp, i think youre a fucking moron, and im man enough to say it to you.

there, now no one thinks its me.

*grin*

for the record, im with you, i think its pretty messed up and if you find the guy, ill hold him down for you just on principle. however, i think you misunderstood ghosts post. its all good, like i said, youre a moron.

PWN.....3D. :)

Nonetheless, sorry that happened to you. I do tend to agree with everyone else though; I don't think three broken windows and a dead skunk qualifies as "random vandalism". Make sure when you find out who did it, they get a mouthful of 40 weight for stealing your SR20s.

It was, just remember there are "fucking crazy" people out there. You may have just rolled your eyes at some "Mel Gibson" and that is all it took.

Maybe it was an EX? Just a thought. My friend's wife caught her ex-husband cheating and took a crowbar to an acura, not just the windows. Women don't really use logic a lot of the time, and they sure are not going to knock on your door.

I am leaning twards the fact that it was the first car n the street from the main road-worng place at wrong time.

No ex's are pissed at me. BF's and Husbands-maybe-but if they foundout, I would not be the first to hear about it.

Again-the biggest monkey wrench in the retrobution arguement is the fact that NO ONE knew I had this car.

Again-the biggest monkey wrench in the retrobution arguement is the fact that NO ONE knew I had this car.

Except a pissed off stalker.......

Did you walk around in disguise everyday since you were driving this car?

If the answer is no, then someone knew.......

Except a pissed off stalker.......

Did you walk around in disguise everyday since you were driving this car?

If the answer is no, then someone knew.......

I had the car lees than 2 weeks. Its highly unlikely.

Either way-ferk it. Whether it was random, or a planned attack- the people involved are either punks or pussies, and in either case I still don’t give a shit.