My C-walking Halloween of 2005

Berto

Well after jesse and stillman's party on halloween of '05. We went to Steak n' Shake, the group consisted of myself, Mojoe (camera man), Rigsby, and R1 Jon.

Well after macking on some girls at steak n shake where myself and Rigsby were very very drunk. we took the girls back to mojoe's until 7 am.

What better way to impress girls than to C-walk in a captain condom costume, and then clunk my head on a coffee table as i collapse on the couch.

And as always my threads deliver.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/c33a1190-219d-4215-a96a-988d01773414.htm

Thanks joe for uploading the Vid!!

Anyone make a gif out of this? I need a new sig.

Not too bad for a camera phone + drunk. Another funny thing was Rigsby, who had never been to my place, just goes up stairs and after 5 minutes comes down with the shower curtain rod. Plants it standing up and looks straight at the 4 chicks on the couch and says " I got you a pole, dance bitch's". And they did.

Let's not forget Rigsby drifting the Yucon through Tuttle crossing either. Mumbling something like " I got this".

Not too bad for a camera phone + drunk. Another funny thing was Rigsby, who had never been to my place, just goes up stairs and after 5 minutes comes down with the shower curtain rod. Plants it standing up and looks straight at the 4 chicks on the couch and says " I got you a pole, dance bitch's". And they did.

Let's not forget Rigsby drifting the Yucon through Tuttle crossing either. Mumbling something like " I got this".

hahahahahahaha

thats the rigsby i know.. lol

i rmeember the first time i was in columbus. ohio state, michigan game on campus.

i go wiht him and some other dude to go get somethign to eat. he passes out on the sidwalk on high st. lays there for 5 or so minutes. the other dude went to get the car so we could get him back, meanwhile im left watching over him, and dont know how to get back t o the house. all the sudden he pops up and starts walking.. i have no clue what the hell hes doing, or where hes going, but manages to stagger his way back to the house. jsut mumbling stupid shit as he goes.

that night he destroyed his corolla, a nextel cellphone, a couch, a bike, and himself. what a site. rigsby is a character to be around

OMG HAH!!!!! That was one of the funniest nights EVER! 18yr slizzys for the win!

Funniest shit ever Rigs jumping into a cavalier full of 18yr olds saying "You love my mullet!", and then beating all of us with his bamboo stick hahaha

Berto I cant blame you for not jumpin on that grenade, she was much worse than that, more like an nuclear bomb hah. That was deffinately a good night