wnaplay1647545503

What about gas mileage?

Rate from 1-4.

1 being best 4 being worst.

Jeep cherokee

isuzu rodeo

4 runner

durango

the jeep and durango depending on years had two different options in enigines. I dont know about the other suv's but im assuming the same thing for those. Most likely they will be from 12-22 mpg highway.

In my opinion, all those SUVs you posted are junk. By junk I just mean needy on maintenance and break often. Really the only "junk" part of the 4runner is that one 3.0 motor that eats head gaskets, but if you get into that it is a PITA! I had a friend who went through this, not only is it a pain to pull the heads, but if you snap a head bolt (like he did) you are really in for some work.

Buy my Xterra. If not mine, buy someone else's. They are great vehicles.

I have 2 4runners,a 1990 V6 2dr and an 85 4cyl.The 90 is down right now with blown headgaskets with 256k on it.The 4 cyl has 303k but thats a whole different animal.I have beat the living crap out of the V6 auto with NO PROBLEMS until now.The head gaskets aren't that difficult to do except the cross over pipe on the exhaust sucks as it runs between the engine and fire wall.I have taken it off road in Southern Ohio many times and with mud tires and 2 inches of lift did excellent.I pulled my brothers CJ7 out of the mud and towed a Wrangler that broke out of the woods about 1.5 miles.It has stk 4.56 gears and if you know how to drive it does well.I am going to put a locker in the rear as VERY FEW 4x4 vehicles are truly 4 wheel drive.Gas mileage isn't great but it's a 4wd truck with every option on it except leather.It is slow but most off road trucks are, because when you start making a lot of power off road you better have a HD driveline or your going to break crap.