so who's been to vanity?

owndjoo

last i was there for a bachelor party on a wed. night. im not one for strip clubs...something about paying for what could be free, but the girls where def better than average. if the wed night girls looks like they did i cant imagine a Friday or Saturday

byob is nice as well

wheres this place at? and im assuming its 18+...tryin to get a few guys to go out for a while now, but a couple are 19/20 and cant get into any clubs but some shit ones we found

corner of Sawmill and Bethel right next to columbus gold. They have the same deal as other strip clubs when it comes to underage, higher cover and you have to buy and wear a tshirt that says your underage and can't drink, wristbands and X's on each hand etc... I haven't been there in a while but last i heard it was like 30 for a "membership" and 20 for the underage tshirt? seem's expensive but if your not buying drinks it maybe worth it.

Young drew, are you 21 now?

corner of Sawmill and Bethel right next to columbus gold. They have the same deal as other strip clubs when it comes to underage, higher cover and you have to buy and wear a tshirt that says your underage and can't drink, wristbands and X's on each hand etc... I haven't been there in a while but last i heard it was like 30 for a "membership" and 20 for the underage tshirt? seem's expensive but if your not buying drinks it maybe worth it.

Young drew, are you 21 now?

it was 45 for under, you save 10 if you already have the shirt, 20 for over. no lie these girls are hott! and i have some high ass standards on women.

harry, i'm gettin close... about 6mo left. this is the worst time, so close yet it doesnt matter

let me reiterate: i wake up with a raging bone every morning, without exception. why would i pay even $20 to see this everyday occurance with the knowledge that all it will ever be is a bone, no matter how many ones i stuff in the bitch's gstring. i'd rather spend $20 to get some bitch in a club drunk, cuz at least with her there's a chance i'll get my knob slobbed

What club can you get a bitch drunk on 20$ A good night a the club is pregame, pregame, pregame, get drunk before you go, go where cover is free or very cheap, bring a good group with some money and just have fun, drunk-hott-fun. Also, what the fuck do strippers wear that smells so damn good?

• 2 weeks later...