Sort of new...

Guest StealthECOtec

Uh huh, I wouldn't want anyone on here to have a problem with me. I offer a dig to you, 40 roll is out cause I doubt my car wants to go over 80. I have been so bored without a fast car I will race anyone in anything.

cars not done yet, shut the fuck up end of story..........

I was kidding when i was telling everyone i would walk them...was a joke....linn took it as a joke and so did the guy with the supra..... I have not been mean to anyone....people start talking shit so its nature to go right back at them........

OK well when it is done look me up. I dont talk shit to me and you will not get it in return.

i never did talk shit to you..... i dont talk shit to people unless the say something to me...Im not like that. but i will deff. look you up and we will do it for more than 50.00

not backing down by anymeans hell if i wasnt on a 6000.00 budget i would hand you my money now and be done with it. but i dont have 50.00 to spare.

Guest StealthECOtec
this thread is full of people with small dicks. stop trying to compensate by talking big. as for the purpose of this thread, i was just trying to introduce myself and say hi. For those who are already trying to talk shit to me and get me to race or whatever, I don't do that. I'm the scene because i like cars and meeting people. I won't fight with anybody on here, and i wont street race for money, thats not my style. And no, i don't drive a cavalier, so for those of you who open each thread hoping to find somebody to jab at or make smartass comments to, get a life. The point of car forums is to share and learn. Some of you are just using this as an online penis measuring site. Some of these posts are just ridiculous, especially in a thread thats not even about racing. This isn't the best way to welcome somebody new.

Thanks for having 15 posts and informing us on how to conduct ourselves online. You have really opened my eyes to the way we act. I now will think twice before being a dick in any thread I open. That is however unless the thread I open was made just for us to be dicks in. Why oh why did it take a noob to inform us that the way we do things is wrong.

BTW, you are the one who is mentioning penis size (latent homosexuality?). And for the record, my e-penis is 10x larger than yours.

Welcome to CR, if you've been trolling since '05 you should realize the way this site goes.

step 1: post harmless topic

step 2: somebody pisses off somebody else

step 3: heftyjesus makes someone look like a fool

step 4: continue making thread as off topic as possibe

NEWLY ADDED step 5: piss of noob original post starter.

Guest StealthECOtec
Thanks for having 15 posts and informing us on how to conduct ourselves online. You have really opened my eyes to the way we act. I now will think twice before being a dick in any thread I open. That is however unless the thread I open was made just for us to be dicks in. Why oh why did it take a noob to inform us that the way we do things is wrong.

BTW, you are the one who is mentioning penis size (latent homosexuality?). And for the record, my e-penis is 10x larger than yours.

Welcome to CR, if you've been trolling since '05 you should realize the way this site goes.

step 1: post harmless topic

step 2: somebody pisses off somebody else

step 3: heftyjesus makes someone look like a fool

step 4: continue making thread as off topic as possibe

NEWLY ADDED step 5: piss of noob original post starter.

lmao

i never did talk shit to you..... i dont talk shit to people unless the say something to me...Im not like that. but i will deff. look you up and we will do it for more than 50.00

not backing down by anymeans hell if i wasnt on a 6000.00 budget i would hand you my money now and be done with it. but i dont have 50.00 to spare.

lemme get this straight... you dont have $50 to spare. (even though your 18 and will be receiving $50+ from grandma on the 25th)

but somehow your going to put thousands of dollars into your focus. please leave this forum and return when you have a turbo focus/less emotional problems.

• 3 weeks later...