What is a good BMW dealer for service?

Got-Boost?

Looking for a good BMW dealer in Columbus or Cinci for regular service work covered by the factory warranty. The dealers in Dayton are complete morons and I WILL NOT let them touch our car. Anyone have any actual experience or know anyone at a recommended dealer?

Thanks for any help,

Josh :cool:

P.S.....Didn't Andrew work on BMW's or is he still doing that!?!?

Looking for a good BMW dealer in Columbus or Cinci for regular service work covered by the factory warranty. The dealers in Dayton are complete morons and I WILL NOT let them touch our car. Anyone have any actual experience or know anyone at a recommended dealer?

Thanks for any help,

Josh :cool:

P.S.....Didn't Andrew work on BMW's or is he still doing that!?!?

Andy still works at MAG and so does his roommate Noah.

I would recommend MAG.

a couple of my friends are Techs at BMW so if you either get Josh or Chris as a tech they wont do ya wrong

Mark

They are technicians for BMW or for a BMW dealership? If they work at a dealership perhaps posting which one of these that they work at would help the thread starter decide where to take his vehicle.

They are technicians for BMW or for a BMW dealership? If they work at a dealership perhaps posting which one of these that they work at would help the thread starter decide where to take his vehicle.

fixed thanks for catching that Greg

Mark

I have had a not-so-good experience with Kelly. Local shop owner friend of my sent in a 540 to be disgnose a missfire (he knew most likely the engine was overheated) but wanted the missfire diagnosed. They charged him $25 for an NGK spark plug, he could have bought for $4.50 and 2 hours of labor, and didn't even look at the missfire. They took the fan off, and never reinstalled I might add, when he was pissed about paying over $300 for no diagnosis. He will never use their service again. But he has used MAG for his Porsche and to get parts from and had positive experiences.