Spotted

Buckeye1647545503

I don't normaly post these but today while getting tires I saw 2 different Shelby Gt500's driving around. Wtf I thought these where hard to get, How do I see 2 in one day within a few hours of each other. Oh an one was a convertable but was a ugly Orange sherbert color :rolleyes:

and they are charging anywhere from 10 to 20 thousand over sticker which makes the car as much as $60,000.00. hmm, i wonder why ford is in trouble?

Yep, Ford has problems, but not because of this car. They are selling at those prices cuz people will pay.

Next year probably will be a different story.

Considering they make between 25-35k corvettes a year 10k is a low production number.They made around 23k Corvettes in 1967.I still would not pay 10-20k over sticker.On a side note I was looking at a Mclaren SLR at our Mercedes store on Saturday.Some guy drove it in for a sweeping out,$465,000.00 for that one .OUCH.

I saw a red one the other day on I 270. Was next to him for a bit. Drove it normal, didn't even look over. Looked bored actually :rolleyes:

The other rare one I saw was a red Ford GT. He was on I-70 East just outside the outer belt.

Not in the same day, but just last week.