I want a sticker

HayabusaRider

Ninja you gay or what?? how can you stand to watch those dumbasses

"that's hot"

not really, it's fucking gay

You're gay and flaming :devil: ! You and your fat drummerboy! :thefinger:

Stupidity is funny. They're very entertaining. I can't stand them though, but they're hilarious.

Sorry I don't spend my money on cable to watch documentaries and PBS like you do 24/7. :thefinger: TV is more for senseless entertainment than a learning experience. :roll:

Sorry I don't spend my money on cable to watch documentaries and PBS like you do 24/7. TV is more for senseless entertainment than a learning experience.

"that's hot"

Stupidity is funny. They're very entertaining. I can't stand them though, but they're hilarious.

Sorry I don't spend my money on cable to watch documentaries and PBS like you do 24/7. :thefinger: TV is more for senseless entertainment than a learning experience. :roll:

[/quote:e9681]

sorry, i just get the cable for the weekend races on speed. ama race moto gp f1 should i go on or do i get my point across????

Sorry I don't spend my money on cable to watch documentaries and PBS like you do 24/7. TV is more for senseless entertainment than a learning experience.

"that's hot"

sorry, i just get the cable for the weekend races on speed. ama race moto gp f1 should i go on or do i get my point across????[/quote:b8da6]

Yeah, me too. I watched Rossi take 1st, Danny Pedrosa 2nd, and Alex Barros 3rd on the podium at the ITALY GP this weekend. Did you like it? Hayden is dissappointing me this season. He just can't get a grip on that new 800 bike. This year Hopkins is my dude. John Hopkins is the 1 American furthest in the point standings, he's at 6th. Rossi won this race but is still 2nd in points behind Casey Stoner. Stoner is rocking it this year man! 21 years old too!

World Superbike, wasn't on this weekend, but last weekend in the rain SUCKED! Tons of wrecks though. James Toseland is the man in this circuit, but I'm always rooting for Troy Corser and the yamaha team there.

AMA, I watch, but kind of bores me. This weekend, Ben Spies was wrecking all over the place in warm up and hurt his right thigh. He took the lead at the beginning of race 1 but Mladin over took him by the end and Spies took 2nd. The 2nd race though got cut-off by some cruiser bike show...pissed me off. Oh yea, race 2 was rainy as hell!

So....what do you think? I watch those too man........AND still have time to watch senseless shit. I have DVR and I work nights, so not much on at night, so I record primetime shit to watch at 1-3AM in the morning. ;)

Oh! I also recorded on DVR and watched last night the Final eliminations of NHRA at Topeka, KS raceway. Ron Capps who is the #1 points leader didn't qaulify Saturday which was a shock. Robert Hight for the Force team would've probably won, but he did a great run to get to the semi-finals, but his car blew up and burnt to hell! I'm sure that tripped the Force team out, since it's only been 2 months since Eric Medlens death. Anyways, Pro Stock motorcycle wasn't there this weekend, so that sucked, but I still love some good NHRA though.

I will be at the US MAC Nationals in Indy this labor day though. Can't wait! :)

G'day and cheerio mate! :tongue: :thefinger:

That my friends......is "HOT"! :lol::lol: :tongue: :tongue:

Check out my webpage and you'll know I'm a fan: www.myspace.com/nikcg

I watched the MotoGP and AMA races this past weekend. The MotoGP race was awesome, Rossi's accent cracks me up every time. It was a nice race to watch Rossi come from behind and win his sixth consective race at that track. The 600 AMA race wasn't too bad, the rain ruined it though.

I watched the MotoGP and AMA races this past weekend. The MotoGP race was awesome, Rossi's accent cracks me up every time. It was a nice race to watch Rossi come from behind and win his sixth consective race at that track. The 600 AMA race wasn't too bad, the rain ruined it though.

I agree. Rain races, aren't any fun to watch. They creep around corners at half the speed they usually do. I definately enjoy watching dry races much better.

My AMA superbike race, I got to watch Day1, but Day 2 that came after was cut-off after a few laps, and some American Thunder Chopper show came on! I was pissed....wtf? This is the 2nd time they did that to the DAY 2 of the AMA races. :mad::dunno:

Atleast it don't happen to WSBK whick is my favorite and GP. :beating:

I agree. Rain races, aren't any fun to watch. They creep around corners at half the speed they usually do. I definately enjoy watching dry races much better.

My AMA superbike race, I got to watch Day1, but Day 2 that came after was cut-off after a few laps, and some American Thunder Chopper show came on! I was pissed....wtf? This is the 2nd time they did that to the DAY 2 of the AMA races. :mad::dunno:

Yeah Day 2 of the AMA superbike race sucked because of the weather. Did you see the australian kid that came up from behind and was passing in the corners in the rain :wtf: ? Kinda ballsy but I guess it paid off in the end.

Yeah Day 2 of the AMA superbike race sucked because of the weather. Did you see the australian kid that came up from behind and was passing in the corners in the rain :wtf: ? Kinda ballsy but I guess it paid off in the end.

I got in a few laps of day 2 then it went to some chopper show. Did Speed do that to you? I only got to watch DAY 1 in full because they fucked up Day 2 on my tv. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...