The TOP END Supra>All takers

coltboostin

Our own Ohioko4s4 kicking ass and taking names even after he sold the car!!

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406850

The race Aftermath

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407508

Now hands down the most proven street Supra in the Country. Did you Columbus folk really think you could hang? :cool:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now hands down the most proven street Supra in the Country. Did you Columbus folk really think you could hang? :cool:

yep 20 - 120 i would have held that supra off and just like i would held the mighty colt off. :)

i would love to see the video i know steel city supra went 8.99 @ 158

yep 20 - 120 i would have held that supra off and just like i would held the mighty colt off. :)

i would love to see the video i know steel city supra went 8.99 @ 158

Its all speculation now about the Colt, but you really would not have a snowball's chance in hell with the Surpa.

But what the heck-I will give you that race if you do a 60ish roll with me afterwards. What do ya say?

Its all speculation now about the Colt, but you really would not have a snowball's chance in hell with the Surpa.

But what the heck-I will give you that race if you do a 60ish roll with me afterwards. What do ya say?

JP all you have to do is call me in the spring and i will be more than willing to line up again and again with any car you want me to race. ;)

JP all you have to do is call me in the spring and i will be more than willing to line up again and again with any car you want me to race. ;)

Why cant your all your CR Brothas be like you?! You, Sam, Tilley, Tinman, Neon John, and a few others are the only ones down for whatever down there it seems.

Again-your the man! :woowoo:

Why cant your all your CR Brothas be like you?! You, Sam, Tilley, Tinman, Neon John, and a few others are the only ones down for whatever down there it seems.

Again-your the man! :woowoo:

Because their the only fast ones. Why would some sub 8 second supra want to waste its time on my 14 second Talon?

you mean start getting rapped :D

"Rapped"

1. to strike, esp. with a quick, smart, or light blow: He rapped the door with his cane.

2. to utter sharply or vigorously: to rap out a command.

3. (of a spirit summoned by a medium) to communicate (a message) by raps (often fol. by out).

4. Slang. to criticize sharply: Critics could hardly wait to rap the play.

Ok...

"Rapped"

1. to strike, esp. with a quick, smart, or light blow: He rapped the door with his cane.

2. to utter sharply or vigorously: to rap out a command.

3. (of a spirit summoned by a medium) to communicate (a message) by raps (often fol. by out).

4. Slang. to criticize sharply: Critics could hardly wait to rap the play.

Ok...

forgive my added P i had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday and im on various pain killers that are making it difficult to type.