??????????

wnaplay1647545503

the link didnt work. but if i remember right is that not cycle search internationals website? if so they have been known to rip some people off including me on an engine i bought from them. depends on what you wanna do with the bike....stunt bike would go with the 750. the rc51 is a better track bike. if your just cruising i personally think the vtwin motor of the rc51 sounds bad ass, and its torquey as hell.both are good bikes though

RC FTW!!! the only issue is you will not find parts for it. they just had one on ebay here... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-RC51-2002-Honda-RC51-RVT1000R-Low-reserve_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50006QQihZ015QQitemZ250060232641QQrdZ1

02 is the best year by the way, but it is not a beginner bike.

tom

dude absolutely do not buy from them.

dont listen to these people. i've had bikes from them and currently am racing for them. Ray is a VERY cool guy and goes out of the way to make sure you are happy. Call them and tell them that Drew Brenner sent you and they'll hook you up. I've had no problems with my purchases from there, you just have to make sure the bike is in good shape, as with anything that has been salvaged/rebuilt.

Too many people think they know bikes but miss things on inspection and blame where they got it for a problem. It's your job to find the problem, since most of those salvage bikes have only been started, you need to make sure what all needs fixed.

one, they are wayyyyyy over priced for salvaged bikes.

two, ive never bought a salvage bike from them for that reason.

three, i bought a motor from them for my stunt bike and it blew up the first time that i rode it with the "good motor". blew a rod all the way around the cases. didnt even ride a wheelie was cruising to feel out the motor.

four, i know plenty about bikes and how to swap motors,etc.

five, csi(cycle salvage international) arent bad if you are simply buying parts....ie shift linkage, pegs, fairing to be re-painted...

NOT dissing them just think they are really over priced on their bikes...have bought plenty of parts from them. i just dont suggest motors...lol

I personally would not buy one just because they are out of date and old technology. Motorcycles have come so far since the early and mid 90's. But that is not to say that they are not good bikes to cruise on. if you are looking for something to learn on and just get experienced....good beginner bike. How many miles? I wouldnt pay over 1500. but that is just me.

dont listen to these people. i've had bikes from them and currently am racing for them. Ray is a VERY cool guy and goes out of the way to make sure you are happy. Call them and tell them that Drew Brenner sent you and they'll hook you up. I've had no problems with my purchases from there, you just have to make sure the bike is in good shape, as with anything that has been salvaged/rebuilt.

Too many people think they know bikes but miss things on inspection and blame where they got it for a problem. It's your job to find the problem, since most of those salvage bikes have only been started, you need to make sure what all needs fixed.

yeah i they used to shop out work to a shop i worked for. and the guy who owns it and the guy i worked for were really good friends. i knwo what goes on there. also they are waaaaaaay overpriced.

overpriced is one thing, you can always talk someone down when it comes to price. personally anytime i would buy a motor, it would be torn down and freshened up before it is installed, you never know who the previous owner was and how they took care of it.

and it's Cycle Search International

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/253392244.html

if you want an F2, here is a clean one... he might work on the price with you also...

Yeah I have been in contact with the guy but just not sure if that old a bike is going to be , huh well fast enough. And the sparkle paint would have to go. The one for $2800 looks much better.

i helped my buddy buy a bike there after working out a non related outside personal deal with the owner and it was a decent bike at a kind of decent price but they would not let him take the bike for a test drive and gave him bullshit reasons but he still bought it thinking that the owner wasnt going to screw him and we later found out when unloading it from the truck that the reason they wouldnt let him test ride it was because it wouldnt shift into second gear. we went back to adress the issue and people were test driving bikes in the parking lot. and the owner said sorry about your luck.