My new Daily driver....

Dr. Apex

Just picked this up thursday..... http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/ZeroBar78/Stuff001.jpg

I've always liked these trucks and this one is in great shape. 94 with 135k on the odometer and it's clean as hell inside and out, it's the 4x4 SE model with most all options I think. Now I'm looking forward to some snow!!

Yeah, I plan on some different wheels eventually. I found a few message boards dedicated to these trucks and already have some good ideas on what might look good on it. A few accessories should really make the truck look even better, though I tried Distinctive trucks and they don't have shit for it.

I would go with the newer style wheels. Discount sells these in a replica line for pretty cheap.

108 each. So when it comes time to buy a new set of tires it would give you something to think about.

http://www.discounttire.com/product/wheels/reppat.s.ang.jpg

I always heard the trannies are shitty on those.

Good buy btw.

The Auto trannies have a bad reputation because there is a tiny screen "filter" in the system that clogs, starving the tranny of fluid, causing it to overheat. Adding an aftermarket transmission cooler allows an alternate route for the fluid, keeping your tranny happy for years.

Those particular pathfinder wheels actually will fit 31" tires, where as the XE models will not, so they are actually sought after.

My pathy was a great truck. My only gripe is about cupholders.

It's an auto tranny, I'm going to a shop this week to check out the overall condition of things like that as the truck was used for towing so the tranny is a concern. I will look into a trans cooler as I plan to keep the truck for a while and want everything to last. The tires are brand new and were put on by the dealer, their not my first choice but I'll use them up and get something better later on.

Cupholders?? You mean the lack there of right!!! :D

I was looking at trans coolers online, I'll be getting one by summer time. The trans fluid in the truck is super clean and the tranny shifts like butter so I'm not too worried about it just yet, but it will get done by summer. Now I just need to tear half my headliner apart just to install my rear speakers, all the stock ones are blown.