WTB 2g Eclipse GST/X

Radio Flyer1647545514

Dont want to repair within first 2 months of purchase.

You're asking for too much with it being the middle of winter AND being a DSM. Sorry, but you're looking for the wrong car if you don't want to continuously work on it.

Good luck though.

My friend is searcing for a second generation Eclipse, GST/X. 4500g limit.

Under 125k miles.

Close to stock. (If not stock)

Dont want to repair within first 2 months of purchase.

For someone who doesn't know a lot about cars, no offense but I wouldn't go with a DSM unless you have a nice wad of cash.

That is not all that true, Matt, if you were to purchase a DSM in stock from they are quite reliable, it is when you mod them they become shitty.

While this is mostly true, it'll still be a 10year old car and with 125k miles on them, shit breaks. It'll never be as reliable as a Honda/Toyota/etc.

My dsm is 12 years old. it's stock besides the short throw shifter. the only trouble i've had with it is the ECU. it's been reliable, considering i've put 33k miles on it in almost 2 years.

FWIW its a TSI, not the GS, or Esi model

Cars were made to break Period.So with my experience with dsm's,If you leave it close to stock form it may last alot longer.Just dont run the shit outof it.I had a 95 Talon with close to 20K in the motor alone,And it broke at every track i went to.So it just depends.Dsm's are not as bad as people say they are.