hello from howard

vectorvictor

I saw a group of you out in apple valley today and thought i would check you

out. quick recovery from bruising to the blue 600rr.... looked harsh but glad to

hear your ok. im originally from lancaster but moved up to the valley four years ago.

i travel 80 thousand miles a year for my company so i am all over ohio but mostly ne ohio.

hope to meet some of you in north cols.

i travel 80 thousand miles a year

what the hell do you do that you have to travel that much?????[/quote:e6807]

i own a furniture repair company and do in home repair.

thanks e1 for the warm welcome.

i wouldnt call it a big truck it is a 2003 silver honda crv with a furniture services 911 decal on both sides... i talked to you when you were putting gas in your bike and everyone else was in eating if that was you i was talking too....

i wouldnt call it a big truck it is a 2003 silver honda crv with a furniture services 911 decal on both sides... i talked to you when you were putting gas in your bike and everyone else was in eating if that was you i was talking too....

I think that was Whitey (BornSinner). I can't wait to make my way back up that way. Those roads were incredible.

The roads are why i moved here.. I get bored driving straight and flat for too long... I lived in

lima for almost two years and surprisingly i never got a ticket but i would if i had owned a bike back then. Someone in lima asked me why i drive so fast and i told him that why should i, there are no curves.... I have wanted to road race for years but cant afford to start or have the time to.