My friends new mustang

HAOLE

stock internals 450 rwhp safely.

stock fuel system with NO upgrades at all 350-375 wheel.

Injectors and pump needed to support the 450 wheel.

Is that ECU able to be tuned? What would you estimate the the cost of upgrading the fuel system?

stock internals 450 rwhp safely.

stock fuel system with NO upgrades at all 350-375 wheel.

Injectors and pump needed to support the 450 wheel.

+1

But....if the blower was installed by STEEDA, it should already have the fuel system upgrades. However, it was bought on Ebay.... :(

P.S....make sure it is TUNED before he drives it hard. I would think since it sold for such a low price a)something is internally wrong b)the seller was sleeping c)seller has more money than time.

With a built auto, the correct fuel upgrades, and a good tune it could be a fun & reliable car.

I agree with the general consensus about the wing, though; it's gotta go.

Put it on eBay, some Paul Walker wannabe will snap it up...

+1 to what Greg said. Apart from that he can have a very stout dig car if he does some suspension work, builds the tranny, and adds some good tires. I'd have to check, but, I believe MM&FF took a basically stock auto GT to 12s.

Byebye wing.

+1

But....if the blower was installed by STEEDA, it should already have the fuel system upgrades. However, it was bought on Ebay.... :(

P.S....make sure it is TUNED before he drives it hard. I would think since it sold for such a low price a)something is internally wrong b)the seller was sleeping c)seller has more money than time.

im with u but in the pic the house is big as fuck and there is a new vette in the gau... so it mite be a money thing