315 South around Bethel exit

ImUrOBGYN

It's been that way for years...

They will sit just under the Bethel bridge trapping NB and SB traffic. They will put a bike on the Bethel bridge with a cruiser or two or three on the NB on ramp to 315.

Up by 161 they will sit on the inside and outside of the NB lane as well as a 1/2 mile up 315 north of 161. SB they will sit in cruiser near the inside wall after a short bend where you cannot see them until it is... too late.

FWIW, I set the cruise on 65 and relax to and from work.

I travel that area a lot. It's always a watch, but I have noticed in the past week that it is being patrolled more. I came through there on Saturday night and was SB from 270 onto 315. My radar lit up at the end of the ramp getting on 315 all the way to 161. I never saw him. Then it went off again by Antrum (SP) park, he was facing NB and had his head lights on and blending in very well. Only 2 minutes apart from each other. Not to mention I got I got off at Bethel and saw a cop had someone pulled over by the Bob Evens. # cops in 10 minutes always sucks.

So, Joe, are you saying that you and I SHOULD fly through there as fast as possible, side by side, with cameras mounted on our front, back, aaand sides? Agreed.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3449/callmebb3.png

call me playa

what do you expect....wothington IS a giant speed trap. Large number of cops covering small area....

Agreed. They even patrol juuuust out of their jurisdiction on Huntley by the beer plant. I don't think that is worthington since all the buisnesses have columbus adresses...it was annexed to get the Anheuser-Busch taxes, wasn't it?