turbocharger/tubular manifold for sale

Joe

I have been able to sell most of the items off my 87 turbo II RX7, but still have the turbocharger and header.

The turbo is a Garrett turbo. T04E P Trim. It has the big shaft for less chance of breaking or bending, and a dry center section so no coolant lines need be run, just oil. It has a 60 wheel .70 A/R , and a hybrid inlet to allow better air flow and fast spool ups. The exhaust side has a large 1.15 A/R perfect for rotaries or a small V8. It has a 3" vband outlet and is already drilled for an egt probe. This turbo would actually be well suited for a diesel, also, as its fairly similar to an HX40.

It has very limited mileage on it, and was never even taken into the efficiency range. It should be efficient to 25-27psi. My car was making just at 400rwhp at 15psi on stock ports.

The exhaust manifold is a tuned length tapered runner truly divided one, with a top mount wastegate location for easy access to change springs or maintenance. It was built by Rice Racing in Australia, home of some of the most powerful daily driven rotary vehicles. Using this manifold on even a large AR turbo, I was seeing 10-15psi at 2500-2800rpm, and would have been over 20 by about 3200.

I can post pictures if need be.

Prices are

450 for turbo

350 for manifold

or

750 for both.

Thank you,

Joe