Supra prices are out of hand!

HAOLE

now THAT is a clean supra. Considering that beat up 96's go for 30K that price seems reasonable to me.

I agree. That is a HOT supra... My wife would kill me If I bought that one, but my mouth is watering over it!

And you also have to realize how much it will sell for in a couple of years. Not only is it a nice car, its a great investment. I just hope some rich kid doesnt get it from his parents and run it into a pole trying to show off to his friends.....

There was a nice black one with a wing broken down on the ramp to Westerville road yesterday. Considered towing to my house...I reconsidered though.

Gee, thanks for reconsidering. That was my car. Fuel pump decided to stop working. When I went back a couple hours later it was gone. Apparently it was in an "unsafe" place. When I got to the impound lot it started right up. Guess it cooled down.

Guest FastLX
Holy god, that Supra is one the hottest cars I've ever seen.

Digital photos can be deceiving. It's nice, but not near perfect. Junk intercooler, clutch, old turbo, etc. I've seen it and ridden in it before it became a parts car for another quicksilver ;) But it's a rare color combo with low miles.

Digital photos can be deceiving. It's nice, but not near perfect. Junk intercooler, clutch, old turbo, etc. I've seen it and ridden in it before it became a parts car for another quicksilver ;) But it's a rare color combo with low miles.

And that's why I'll never buy a car over the Internet.

Gee, thanks for reconsidering. That was my car. Fuel pump decided to stop working. When I went back a couple hours later it was gone. Apparently it was in an "unsafe" place. When I got to the impound lot it started right up. Guess it cooled down.

LOL!!! Your welcome...Dude...you left it in the damn lane...You should have pushed it down and to the right a little more. Actually, I am surprised no one smashed the back of it, since it was sticking out so far.

LOL!!! Your welcome...Dude...you left it in the damn lane...You should have pushed it down and to the right a little more. Actually, I am surprised no one smashed the back of it, since it was sticking out so far.

It was in the shoulder. Not that it was good place considering the location, but I wasn't really all there from the previous nights festivities. And yeah, I thought about someone hitting it, but at that point I wouldn't have cared all that much...of course until the next day when I realized what just happened. Oh well, the day is done.

• 4 weeks later...