Job application ??????

wnaplay1647545503

Well, if you use a resume I usually just use as many as can fill up a page along with the other things you put on the resume.

Other than that, if it is just a application they give you to fill out, it usually only has so many spots.

List the jobs that are relevant to the position you are applying for, or jobs where you held a leadership position.

Not exactly. I interview people all the time. I hire sales and marketing so I like to see a verity if they don't have specific experience. The more you show me, the more diverse I'll know you are. If you were going in for a tech job in a shop, I could see where they might only want to see include previous experience.

Not exactly. I interview people all the time. I hire sales and marketing so I like to see a verity if they don't have specific experience. The more you show me, the more diverse I'll know you are. If you were going in for a tech job in a shop, I could see where they might only want to see include previous experience.

Job stablity is a factor in many circumstances. I don't want to see someone who has jumped ship a dozen times. Too many of today's youth treat jobs as "disposable" an can leave you in a lurch at a moments notice.

I would only include relevant positions and emphasize achievements/promotions/etc.

I should have been more specific. When interviewing for a programming position, I went ahead and included my job at dad's shop. Even though some people looked at my job as just a pump jockey, cashier, and grease monkey, I was able to point out the facts that I worked with the public everyday, was trusted with bank deposits, had to meet deadlines, kept employed for 8 years at one job, advanced while I was there, as well as supervised others.

I did not include delivering pizzas when I was 17 or mowing the public library's lawn when I was 15. You should include the jobs as long as you can show you gained useful tools and/or knowledge while you were employed there. If you worked at Walmart or flipped burgers for 2 weeks, I feel you are better off leaving them off your resume.

It is really a balance if you have had 26 jobs in the last 13 years, you probably don't want to list all of them, just the relevant ones. However, this is going to allude to someone that is unstable and so you had better have good reasons for leaving. If you have had 4 jobs in the last 13 years but the oldest job is McDonalds I wouldn't worry about listing it.

I'd definitely have a resume in hand to give them. For bonus points, write it out using a crayon. Also, during the interview, refer to yourself in the third person (e.g., "Jason would be a great asset to this company, and Jason is confident that Jason will contribute to the growth of the organization for many years to come"). This has worked well for me in the past; I'm sure it will help you too. Good luck!

I'd definitely have a resume in hand to give them. For bonus points, write it out using a crayon. Also, during the interview, refer to yourself in the third person (e.g., "Jason would be a great asset to this company, and Jason is confident that Jason will contribute to the growth of the organization for many years to come"). This has worked well for me in the past; I'm sure it will help you too. Good luck!

lol

Job stablity is a factor in many circumstances. I don't want to see someone who has jumped ship a dozen times. Too many of today's youth treat jobs as "disposable" an can leave you in a lurch at a moments notice.

I would only include relevant positions and emphasize achievements/promotions/etc.

How would you cover up the time in-between jobs ? Unless the jobs only lasted a week or two that you don't want to include. That would be a sign for me not to hire. I could just see the interview : " So i see you worked @ McDonalds From June of 2000 to July of 2002 , then you went to Walmart in June of 2004 ? " , " What was it you done from July of 2002 to June of 2004 ? " "Why didn't you include that job on here ? "

I would just be honest, especially if it is a good paying job and you know you are qualified to do.