Best place for Remote Starts & Alarm Systems?

Billiumss

I am in the market for a Remote Start/Alarm System for my 2006 Silverado.

Where in Columbus is a good place to get it installed where they don't hack/cut up your factory wiring?

I checked with Columbus Car Audio (on Brice) a while ago and was told it would be about $430. Does that sound right?

Bill

Mobile Electronics did mine and did a decent job. $430 sounds really high if your just doing a remote start, if it's an alarm and remote start it sounds normal. A buddy had one on his silverado and had a lot of problems because of the factory security system not getting along with the aftermarket system, maybe something to ask about.

I just had one installed on my dads 06 comander @ circuit city and it was like $335 (59$ for unit, $100 for bypass, $160 labor and relays and got the 4 year protection plan on parts lifetime on install) works great clean install. Highly recomend.

I offer a discount for all CR members at the shop that I manage. Give me a call if you want and I can go over pricing and features. 614-776-1380 and ask for Pete. All of our systems offer lifetime warranty. Be very careful taking your vehicles to the boxstores. They hire kids straight out of highschool with little or no profesional experience. If they can pass a book test they are considered good enough to install electronics in your vehicle. Real stereo shops only hire based on previous experience.

The extra waranties that the box store sales people rip you off on are free through us. As for pricing i'll beat whatever you find on a comparible system all day and have installers with 13 plus years experience working on your vehicle. Box stores= roll of the dice service because they don't have to care about you. Ten more people will take your place if you're not happy with what you get. Stores like ours live and die on whether or not we please our customers so that they will return.

The extra waranties that the box store sales people rip you off on are free through us. As for pricing i'll beat whatever you find on a comparible system all day and have installers with 13 plus years experience working on your vehicle. Box stores= roll of the dice service because they don't have to care about you. Ten more people will take your place if you're not happy with what you get. Stores like ours live and die on whether or not we please our customers so that they will return.

So bitter ,get mad all you want we still will do better and faster work then you "mom and pop" places. Im pretty sure you dont even sauder wire your connections. We are damn good at repeat visitors thats why we blow you guys away. It doesnt necissarly matter how many years of experience you have its based on skill. All my installers are MACP certified. The waranties arent a rip off...at your store what happens if you drop your key faub in the water??? You make the customer buy a brand new one, then you charge to reprogram it. With our "rip off" service waranties we replace it on the spot and reprogram it for free. My offer still stands to anyone on here just pm me your car and we will install a remote strart/keyless/ alarm whatever you want. Ohh and dont forget about nationwide coverage.