***2007 Columbus Racing bigest loser contest***

Buckeye1647545503

When Start date will be Sunday the 14th in the afternoon so people can go to church. I whould like as many as close to 2 as possable but I will be avail for people that need to come later.

Where I will be hosting the weigh in's at my house just off of main street in Reynoldsburg. Pm me for address and directions (this way I have a record of who is planing on coming)

Mid point weigh in While not required I hope everyone can attend to see how well everyone is doing and re-inspire you. It will be on Febuary 25th same time same place as the first weigh in.

Buy in A $20.00 buy in will be paid on the 21rst and held untill the final weigh in and the winner will take all. I will post at the end of the day the 21rst with everyone who paid and the pot amount so there is a record for people's comfort.

Rules

1. No Medical assistance is permitted (optifast, perscription drugs, Etc)

2. Wear the same cloths at all weigh ins

3. I will supply a Scale that will be the same one for all three weigh ins. It will be ether a tall medical scale or a nice digital scale (depends if I borrow my friends medical or go buy a new digital one) ether way that will be posted 100% before the 21rst comes

Winner is The winner will be the one who lost the biggest percentage of weight. This way the smaller guys have a fair chance.

Post below only if you are coming nothing else no "well I mights" please. If you post I will pm you directions.

That all being said I hope you all Eat alot :D JK Good luck ALL!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know i'm in. PM me ur address. Also, could you clarify the time slot that people can stop by to get weighed in? I don't quite understand that part. Thanks.

Ya basicly be there at 2 Unless you set it up with me before hand to get weighed earlier or later that day for reasond like work or family stuff.

Just for the record and with my experience, a medical scale will be the only way to tell if it gets close. Those digital ones seem to change and move around a few pounds every time you step onto them.

The digital scale I have seems to be fairly accurate. There have been a few times that I have stepped on and off a few times in a row and the weight stayed the same.

shit you all are weak.. i lost 30lbs in 4 weeks

and i only weighed 188. now im sitting pretty at 155

its called hardcore dieting.

and lost of cardio.

shock your metabolism.

i need to get back to the gym though. i lost some muscle tone since i stopped hitting the gym.

shit you all are weak.. i lost 30lbs in 4 weeks

and i only weighed 188. now im sitting pretty at 155

its called hardcore dieting.

and lost of cardio.

shock your metabolism.

i need to get back to the gym though. i lost some muscle tone since i stopped hitting the gym.

I was gonna ask you if you wanted to start hitting that up again. I'm feelin flabby :marc: