Keys locked inside a car...who do you recommend?

1Quik7

the old ball and chain locked her keys in her car....with them still in the ignition...the Mercedes automatically unlocks the driver door if i did that, but i guess her Mazda isn't as bright.

any recommendations on car lock peeps in Columbus, preferrably north end?

my mazda wont let me lock the doors with a key in the ignition, not with the keyfob or the door lock button, pisses me off cuz i'd like to start my car in the morning to warm up and be able to lock it.

are you all mental? :p

heh...she's tried all the doors...and for some reason beyond my knowledge the 2nd key is in the center console(stupid cunt, i know) i dunno, i really didn't want to break a window, i already had to kick in a window to my house on New Years to get in...just didn't know if there was a good locksmith that is cheap or if someone on the board does it or whatever.

ok...back to drinking beer...keep the ideas coming, tards.

metal hanger and a screw driver.........just had to do it the other night. Use the screw driver to pry the door or window to get the hanger in. Time consuming but it beats paying someone to do it. Good luck!

Eric

I just looked it up in the book. It says to use the tool that goes under the glass and then back into the interior of the car to unlock it. Prying at the door on that car could warp the door and cause other problems. Call a professional to take care of it.

This was for a vast majority of Mazda cars. what specific car is it? There may be another way, but I need to know what kind of car it is.

Either one of you have cell phones? I have pay the extra couple bucks a month for road hazard service. It's paid for itself. Two lock outs and a trailer tire (partial). Of course, if you don't, that won't help you out presently.

Mazdas are a peice of piss to break into.Ask me how I know!

Steve get a tap lock basically it works on you tapping a code on your windcreen and a sensor recognises it and opens the door for you,I got one and its saved me a few times.

interesting