Good Gun Shops

BloodRed

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 for vances and +1 for the Springfield XD. I love the .40 cal. I love the XD along with the glock 19 , and the 22, and suprisingly one of my most favorite to shoot is my smith and wesson sigma series .40. i am very accurate and it is a nice cheap gun, trigger is very stiff but i know that so i am very good with it.

do they sell knive's at Vance's as well?

Yes, they do. They have a standard selection of CRKT, Kershaw, SOG, Ka-Bar and the like.(Kershaw makes some nice assisted openers in the $30-$60 range) For blades also check out Rivers edge http://www.riversedgecutlery.com on sawmill across from meijer. Friendly, knowledgeable guys in there.

Go to New Albany, and ask for Greg Leach, he's a damn good guy. If you are unsure as to what you want, RENT. Put 50 - 100 rounds through each gun that looks interesting to you before you drop hundreds of dollars on something that you may end up regretting. My recommendation would be to get a Springfield XD, I absolutely love mine. Also try out the Sigs, HK USP, Glocks, CZ, all good guns.

Do you know if NASR rents HK or Sig? OVO and Powder Room do not, and I haven't been to NA in quite some time. I'm leaning towards a Sig P229R DAK or HK USPC/P2K in LEM... I just really want to shoot one before dropping a ton of money on either.

Do you know if NASR rents HK or Sig? OVO and Powder Room do not, and I haven't been to NA in quite some time. I'm leaning towards a Sig P229R DAK or HK USPC/P2K in LEM... I just really want to shoot one before dropping a ton of money on either.

They do both, I know because I have shot both there. As to which models and calibers, don't remember.