30 minutes of that & now I feel like I'm going to vomit!!!

PrincessPratt

I know there are many, many Barak fans on here BUT I've got to hand it to him....he is one heck of an actor!!!! He talks about all the health care but he could have given so many of those people there monthly drug usage with that 3 million he just spent on that docudrama!!!

I've been very very quiet on here but I seriously am nauseated now after watching that!!!! Just had to vent. So flame away people!!!!

:lol: ok i would say stand behind me while the angry mob comes after you butttttt that might not go so well :lol:

Oh I REALLY could care less. I have a right to my opinion. I am VERY conservative in my political views. I actually voted for Huckabee in the primaries. I'm refuse to debate but I wanted to vent b/c I cannot believe I actually have a physical reaction after watching that. Now if Barak wins I'm going to be a good girl and pray for him to make the right decisions to lead this broken country but I will not be voting for him.

i hate political discussion also. its not like you are going to change minds now if someone comes at me and tries to put their beliefs onto me. i will speak my mind but till then (this may surprise you but) i keep my mouth shut.

Well, don't hate. He's got it like that.

If it was McCain doing it, the McCain supporters would be saying how great an idea it was.

Move along. Nothing to see here. It's been done and beat to a pulp on this forum and all the others. You either like him, or you don't, and that most likely wasn't going to change last night.

I'm voting for him, and even I didn't watch it.

I'm really hoping for Obama to win, that way we can have universal health care. When my wages plummet I won't have to worry about it because I won't have to work since a)I'll have free health care and b)the wealth will be spread to me even if I don't work. That sounds great!!!! I can retire, WOOHOO!!

McCain's plan sucks too. What happened to Ron Paul?

i hate political discussion also. its not like you are going to change minds now if someone comes at me and tries to put their beliefs onto me. i will speak my mind but till then (this may surprise you but) i keep my mouth shut.

That's not what you said on the side of the expressway offramp in Kentucky! :banana:

I'm really hoping for Obama to win, that way we can have universal health care. When my wages plummet I won't have to worry about it

yeah and you wont be able to charge 30 dollars for an asprin either :D

seriously though, how much does a nurse in canada make? id wager that its very close to what a nurse in the US makes...

we spend much more on health care than places like canada or switzerland, but we arent any healthier than they are...

did a little searching...

according to payscale.com (i know right?)

a canadian nurse makes between 26 and 33 dollars canadian per hour (21 and 27 USD)

a US nurse makes between 21 and 30 USD

• 10 months later...