Anyone wanna go shooting???

bonacci01

I just bought a little s&W 22a a couple weeks back, and would like to play with it a bit more. I went to the powder room today, it was ok. Does anyone have some land that they would be willing to host a small target session?

http://a84.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/36/l_e7160ddf9a42ae0d646ab6cee05e1643.jpg

2 mags 50ft

http://a207.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_6cedd5c62aafb1283f38023ce216a7e6.jpg

New Albany gun club. Great place. Heat and no rain=teh win!

but do you have the money to shoot there?

I am thinking about going to Black wing in Deleware to shoot my sks. interested?

Heres a picture of my roommate and i when we went shooting a month ago.

http://www.ohio3si.org/pictures/gun/0099.jpg

If you don't mind the drive, Ohio Valley Outdoors in Lancaster, in my opinion, has the best indoor ranges. Don't have to pay per hour or anything, just a flat fee for pretty much all day. Plus they seem to have the best ventalation system too. Of course my friend that I go shooting with is friends with one of the ladies that works down there, so we normally pay the member price which is around $12.

anyone interested in shooting clays, we set up some kind of buy-in, and ill take all your guys money home with me......interested?

And what kind of comment is that? Are you implying youll either steal the money or OUTSHOOT us? Son, there are people here that have been shooting clays since you were a little sperm in your daddys sack.

I see your from plain city. Seeing how I am from the same area you should be able to find someone to shoot with out there. When I lived in PC we shot all the time at different peoples houses. Either way we still shoot out there as soon as it dries up a bit maybe we will get something together. Again since you are from plain city you should be familiar with the Lovejoys, if you know CJ then tell him you want to go shoot some, he just got 2 new guns hes itching to shoot and he also has the 22 acres that we shoot on all the time.

Open sights. Anything over 250 meters. Rifle only. Who wants to play?

Well, iirc you were in the army. having said that, you probably have more trigger time than 90% of the people who've replied in this thread. my money is on you.

FUCK i need to get a handgun soon. i dont think powder rooms allows 223. does anyone know if new albany does? at any rate, i would be down.. as long as its thursday-saturday

New Albany allows that, I forget what their limit is but it's pretty good

OMG in. I will even let you choose what rifle of mine I use.

your choices:

.22-250

.30-06

I now <3 Joe for being a distance shooter.

You've picked all my favorites. However, I'm a huge ricer shooter. I have no rifles here in Ohio. Main reason is, you can't hunt with rifles here. So basically I'm a shit talker and I apologize. hahahaha I also have a Saleen S7 for a daily driver.

However, I'm ok with a side arm and have been told they can be rented at the powder room. So, someone just say when, and I will do my best to be there.