My new Vehicle

Oo0martelle0oO

I'm sorry...

:(

Shawn don’t be sorry. You own an Audi :p

Joe this thing is awesome ride great It can get out of it's own way. As for the 2 tone is from the old 1960's version retro carry over they had white roofs kind of a signature things. The wife and I are planning to take it offroading once it warms up, there is a place just south of Buckey Lake called Painted Rock in Mt Perry.

Those things are great.They are in comparison to the H1 when it comes to off road. If I was to get an SUV, I would be getting an FJ. I like the solid color. I don't know why they are mostly 2 tone.

Comparison to an H1? Riiiiiiiiiiight, maybe H2 or H3. There's nothing that comes close to the H1.

Comparison to an H1? Riiiiiiiiiiight, maybe H2 or H3. There's nothing that comes close to the H1.

I wouldnt say they are in comparison with the H1 but they are up there. The h2 or h3 isnt eben in the same league. damn glorified surburban and colorado

I wouldnt say they are in comparison with the H1 but they are up there. The h2 or h3 isnt eben in the same league. damn glorified surburban and colorado

Nice truck but watch what you are comparing it to. H1 or H2 - no way. H3 yep. "not even in the same league" - you are right the FJ cannot go where an H2 can. They are a lot more than a "glorified suburban".

Shawn don’t be sorry. You own an Audi :p

Joe this thing is awesome ride great It can get out of it's own way. As for the 2 tone is from the old 1960's version retro carry over they had white roofs kind of a signature things. The wife and I are planning to take it offroading once it warms up, there is a place just south of Buckey Lake called Painted Rock in Mt Perry.

You know I'm giving you shit..

:)

I'm glad your happy with it..

I've driven the H2 and H3. I think they ride like shit, I dont see to many people taking them off road the interior is leather which means its a bitch to clean and you can't get it wet or dirty. Thats my personal opinion. over price gloried suburban.

No Toyota at this time as afar as I know doesn't offer a diesel if they had I'd be all over it.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/suv/112_0604_midsize_suv_comparison

Same here. Be prepared to pay. A mint 1960 is going for like 20-30 depending on options

True story.

It seems if you find any they're already restored and have chevy swaps in them, which is a little depressing to me.

True story.

It seems if you find any they're already restored and have chevy swaps in them, which is a little depressing to me.

no Kidding I was pricing some the other night. They were going for 30k. I wish they'd develop a v8 turbo diesel for the current FJ.

Nice truck but watch what you are comparing it to. H1 or H2 - no way. H3 yep. "not even in the same league" - you are right the FJ cannot go where an H2 can. They are a lot more than a "glorified suburban".

lol

http://www.truckinohio.net/filedump/mike/hummer2belly.jpg

Sorry I missed this when it was posted. Why do you say "nothing compares to the H1"?

I have a, both sides perspective. I have driven and done insanely silly things in a H1. Everything outside of deep water fording(spelling?), I'm saying the FJ will cover any and all terrain the H1 will. I have seen a FJ clime a 65 degree incline (SEMA NOV. 06). My comparison is even based on the military H1. The civilian H1 is loaded with shitty plastic interior and does ok off road. After the H1, the H2 and H3 just get worse. Looks are a matter of opinion, but performance can't be disputed. I would take and H1 off road and feel ok. But, I would feel better in an FJ.

Sorry I missed this when it was posted. Why do you say "nothing compares to the H1"?

I have a, both sides perspective. I have driven and done insanely silly things in a H1. Everything outside of deep water fording(spelling?), I'm saying the FJ will cover any and all terrain the H1 will. I have seen a FJ clime a 65 degree incline (SEMA NOV. 06). My comparison is even based on the military H1. The civilian H1 is loaded with shitty plastic interior and does ok off road. After the H1, the H2 and H3 just get worse. Looks are a matter of opinion, but performance can't be disputed. I would take and H1 off road and feel ok. But, I would feel better in an FJ.

I will let you know when I take it to

I wanna see how this thing will do.

Videos