Slowmotion Admin and Mod

Linn1647545492

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As posted on our forum:

Post subject: PLEASE READ: This Forum Behavior has got to Change!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Post was put together from many of the mods and admins of this site.

This site is a not your normal car forum. This forum and what is posted on it is a direct reflection of the shop and business. We can not have people talking about street racing, theft, making fun of others, or any of the other high school Drama that has been happening recently.

This is a private forum and we have the right to delete and/or Ban anything/anybody we deem necessary. (When you clicked "I agree" when you became a member, all this was gone over then). We try our best not to be biased in our decisions although sometimes it may seem that we are. We take the good with the Good and the bad with the bad.

We try to be fair in what we do as moderators and administrators.

Trust me, we hate having to delete and ban all the spammers, unnessacary posts, the fighting, name calling, negativity, Badmouthing, etc. We have much better things to do with our time.

If everyone would think about what they wrote before clicking submit, we would not have these kinds of issues.

We are going to do whatever it takes to Protect our Customers and Regular/Useful Posters of this Forum.

This means if we feel you don't contribute to the forum at all except for worthless posts like "I'm calling you out" or "Bet you can't beat my friends friends brother, uncles car" or "Why are all my Threads getting Deleted", then you will be banned.

This means if you only come on this Forum to Sell stuff or Buy stuff, you could quite possibly get banned.

If you people could make a honest effort to contribute to the tech section or honestly help regularly asked questions on this forum us mods would be alot more happy about the other 100 random/useless posts that goes on around here.

Please realize that this is a Shop Forum. We are here to help OUR customers and help people in the right direction. We are trying to point these people/Customers in the right direction so they will be happy with the end result with the way they spend their money. If you don't ever want anything to do with Slowmotion Motorsports, Leave! Simple as that.

We will be banning Screen Names and IP addresses regularlly until we feel we have a good handle on the forum.

Thanks everyone for your Continued Support!

Slowmotion Staff and Mods of this Forum

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

Lynn,

If you want to be mad, fine that's your choice.

If you want to bad mouth us, fine that's your choice.

As far as your call-out: Most of us do not believe in street racing. Hence why we do not allow it on our forum. You want some of us cool but we'll see you at the track.

Cavin,

As far as your thread goes....... I guess we should have continued to let everyone say you are a spoiled rich kid that gets what he wants. We cleaned up not only you defending yourself but everyone trashing you. You where also asked 5 times to chill-out and let us handle it and you decided not to.

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

Joshua,

1. How hard is it to spell my name correctly.

2. We have already raced on the street and you got walked hard both times. Scotto has also raced on the street and i would have raced his del sol if he would have gone from a dig against my DSM.

trying to say you dont street race is a joke, just like when you got walked by a heavier car making 125 less wheel HP.

You and other Mods/Admins have street raced your cars and customers cars so dont try to say you dont street race.

As posted on our forum:

Post subject: PLEASE READ: This Forum Behavior has got to Change!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Post was put together from many of the mods and admins of this site.

This site is a not your normal car forum. This forum and what is posted on it is a direct reflection of the shop and business. We can not have people talking about street racing, theft, making fun of others, or any of the other high school Drama that has been happening recently.

This is a private forum and we have the right to delete and/or Ban anything/anybody we deem necessary. (When you clicked "I agree" when you became a member, all this was gone over then). We try our best not to be biased in our decisions although sometimes it may seem that we are. We take the good with the Good and the bad with the bad.

We try to be fair in what we do as moderators and administrators.

Trust me, we hate having to delete and ban all the spammers, unnessacary posts, the fighting, name calling, negativity, Badmouthing, etc. We have much better things to do with our time.

If everyone would think about what they wrote before clicking submit, we would not have these kinds of issues.

We are going to do whatever it takes to Protect our Customers and Regular/Useful Posters of this Forum.

This means if we feel you don't contribute to the forum at all except for worthless posts like "I'm calling you out" or "Bet you can't beat my friends friends brother, uncles car" or "Why are all my Threads getting Deleted", then you will be banned.

This means if you only come on this Forum to Sell stuff or Buy stuff, you could quite possibly get banned.

If you people could make a honest effort to contribute to the tech section or honestly help regularly asked questions on this forum us mods would be alot more happy about the other 100 random/useless posts that goes on around here.

Please realize that this is a Shop Forum. We are here to help OUR customers and help people in the right direction. We are trying to point these people/Customers in the right direction so they will be happy with the end result with the way they spend their money. If you don't ever want anything to do with Slowmotion Motorsports, Leave! Simple as that.

We will be banning Screen Names and IP addresses regularlly until we feel we have a good handle on the forum.

Thanks everyone for your Continued Support!

Slowmotion Staff and Mods of this Forum

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

and this was posted after i was banned the second time.

http://www.stimpco.com/carpix/lol/sign_dramallama.jpg

i'm gonna keep spamming this lameass thread with lameass pictures until you guys clean the sand out of your respective vaginas or until it gets locked. hopefully the former.

boo hoo people got banned. if i violated the explicit rules of CR, i wouldn't bitch if i got banned. fortunately, the couple times i have violated a rule or two, its been somewhat discreet, i've corrected my own mistake, and i havent started shit with the admins.

conclusion: don't bite the hand that feeds, so to speak.

i do remeber being at slowmotion with neon john 1 day.. when people at the shop and 1 or 2 people working there was bragin about street racing and beating a said car on this site and i told them that there could be a rematch but the said honda didnt want to do that race over again with the other car on drag rad. and him spraying for money

Linn,

Most of us do not believe in street racing.

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

Have some of us yes and some will continue to.

I have only street raced once. With you and NeonJon at the same time and yes I got walked. And when my car torque steered so bad I almost went into the ditch, I decided not to do it anymore. I have a wife and a 4 year old at home, which is more important to me then my "street racing pride".

Only other Mod/Admin that will street race is Scotto.

I can not control what our customers do.

And yes that post came after you were banned the SECOND time. We freely gave you another chance and you ruined it for yourself.

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This guy is an :asshole: their site sucks any way!!! i also have a friend that claims his car came from there( i don't know if he is telling the truth) but his car sucks too!!! However i have seen videos of the owners car and it is purely bad ass!!! and i have also heard of it being "taken out" on some random weekends, take it as it is, I still think their site sucks, this one is much better!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This guy is an :asshole: their site sucks any way!!! i also have a friend that claims his car came from there( i don't know if he is telling the truth) but his car sucks too!!! However i have seen videos of the owners car and it is purely bad ass!!! and i have also heard of it being "taken out" on some random weekends, take it as it is, I still think their site sucks, this one is much better!!!

i hope you have a car worth running...i had some work done there, and lets see if my car sucks 0-150

whats so hard to understand about slowmotion not wanting street racing on their forum? everyone knows linn will race anyone he can and will call anyone out and i'm sure thats probobly why he went on their forum to begin with was to find some races. but they don't tolerate it on their forum so why would you want to be on there linn? it seems like your upset that they banned you but i don't understand why. there is no street racing talk or slamming people on their forum as they said they don't tolerate it, so it does'nt really fit who you are. also i don't understand what calling the slowmotion guys out is going to solve. it might make you feel better if you beat them but its still not going to solve anything or change their forum so why do it? like josh said i'm sure if you want to race them at the track they would'nt back down, would'nt that be better if you was to beat them in front of a whole crowd rather than just in front of another car or two anyway?

just my .02,

andy

wow. What you need to understand is Linn, that night you were dealing like a total of 3 people who were trying to push your buttons. I heard about it later-- and then now apparently this thread pops up-- so I guess it worked. The way the forum was run was not soley by Corey, but by people that Corey trusted to "patrol" the site-- obviously the word patrol was taken a little too heavily, and the phrase "no drama" was taken wrong as well. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that don't let a retarded forum run by people that don't represent slowmotion the right way blur your vision to what slowmotion the company is all about. BTW, you'll have your time this summer. ;)

whats so hard to understand about slowmotion not wanting street racing on their forum? everyone knows linn will race anyone he can and will call anyone out and i'm sure thats probobly why he went on their forum to begin with was to find some races. but they don't tolerate it on their forum so why would you want to be on there linn? it seems like your upset that they banned you but i don't understand why. there is no street racing talk or slamming people on their forum as they said they don't tolerate it, so it does'nt really fit who you are. also i don't understand what calling the slowmotion guys out is going to solve. it might make you feel better if you beat them but its still not going to solve anything or change their forum so why do it? like josh said i'm sure if you want to race them at the track they would'nt back down, would'nt that be better if you was to beat them in front of a whole crowd rather than just in front of another car or two anyway?

just my .02,

andy

i was not banned for calling poeple out to race. as per the rules of the forum i tried to keep all the street racing to PMs. if you look at any of my post about racing i said to PM me like its stated in the rules of the forum.

I open my eyes

I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light

I can't remember how

I can't remember why

I'm lying here tonight

And I can't stand the pain

And I can't make it go away

No I can't stand the pain

Chorus:

How could this happen to me

I made my mistakes

Got no where to run