Slowmotion Admin and Mod

Linn1647545492

wow. What you need to understand is Linn, that night you were dealing like a total of 3 people who were trying to push your buttons. I heard about it later-- and then now apparently this thread pops up-- so I guess it worked. The way the forum was run was not soley by Corey, but by people that Corey trusted to "patrol" the site-- obviously the word patrol was taken a little too heavily, and the phrase "no drama" was taken wrong as well. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that don't let a retarded forum run by people that don't represent slowmotion the right way blur your vision to what slowmotion the company is all about. BTW, you'll have your time this summer. ;)

like i said this has nothing to do with Cory or the shop just the mods/admin of the slowmotion forum.

racing Joshua at the track with him driving his own car is a joke. he would stand a better chance on the street from a roll ;)

also the only person that pissed me of was sean aka flyby4, have fun in jail sean i know all about it.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f all i don't have one post, it isn't counting them for some reason! Second of all who is to say that just because someone is low in your posting "ranks" means they dont have an opinion! Just because i have "one" post means that i should shut my mouth?? dont't you have to start some where? i know you didn't sign on one day and have 136 posts so you can take that whole one post shit and shove it!!!

as to you

i hope you have a car worth running...i had some work done there, and lets see if my car sucks 0-150

I hope your car is fine all I am saying in the one particular incident his car blows! part driver but still, I was not saying that every car they touched is shit, cause like I said the owners car is amazing, and I know some one with an Integra there that is also pretty disgusting, so if you are bothered by what I said I am sorry to offend you but eventually you will get over it!!

like i said this has nothing to do with Cory or the shop just the mods/admin of the slowmotion forum.

racing Joshua at the track with him driving his own car is a joke. he would stand a better chance on the street from a roll ;)

also the only person that pissed me of was sean aka flyby4, have fun in jail sean i know all about it.

HA...any word on who the Dad is!?!?!? :cool:

Comming from the person who thought my turbo was "pointless :rolleyes:

I don't see what this has to do with anything, but yeah.

If you want to pick a fight, that's cool. I can voice my opinion about anything I'd like, don't get all butthurt about it.

I do think your basketball sized turbo is impressive, but still pointless. Usually people pick smaller, practical turbo's, that spool relatively quick and still manage to make the same general numbers. You on the other hand, you are so proud your turbo doesn't spool until redline.. :thumbup: SO COOL!

I don't see what this has to do with anything, but yeah.

If you want to pick a fight, that's cool. I can voice my opinion about anything I'd like, don't get all butthurt about it.

I do think your basketball sized turbo is impressive, but still pointless. Usually people pick smaller, practical turbo's, that spool relatively quick and still manage to make the same general numbers. You on the other hand, you are so proud your turbo doesn't spool until redline.. :thumbup: SO COOL!

Yea, your right my turbo is fucking pointless. I will never see full boost untill redline.... :rolleyes:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/03_cobra/1185862216_l.jpg

...fucking idiot

Dude i already told you old e-mail! i dont go there any more!!

p.s. i like the picture, it is odd, and just as bad as some of the "ricers" you guys make fun of on here!

Bobby, stop before u fall in a canyon u cant get out of, you are making the rest of us Mount Vernon ppl look like assholes, im sure everyone else could make it thro the day with out dumb ass posts out of nowhere......as for Rowans car i dont think it runs like shit...... last i knew it ran perfectly fine.... i also wouldnt run your mouth to ppl on the internet :) its completely useless

Yea, your right my turbo is fucking pointless. I will never see full boost untill redline.... :rolleyes:

...fucking idiot

AWESOME!:rolleyes:

Quick question Cavin, how old are you again? Not trying to be a smartass or anything.. just curious.

That's HP/Roll speed. proves nothing about hp and redline.

Well, it sort of does. First off, the car accelerates too damn fast for the RPM pickup on the dyno to read correctly, which is badass in and of itself. This is why the dyno graph reads in MPH, instead of RPM. And two, Look at the speed it's covering. That's a hell of an rpm range if you actually think about it. From what I remember JP saying, it's at full boost from 5500, all the way to 9500. Pretty damn good if you ask me.

Hope this helps. :woowoo:

...fucking idiot

Dude,

Just just consider the source on this one......

Don't let corollahomo get your goat.

Its obviously a much better move to invest an asinine amount of money into an 1986 corolla, to build an N/A motor to make 200hp. I mean..obvious choice here. You and your stupid turbo..

Dude,

Just just consider the source on this one......

Don't let corollahomo get your goat.

Its obviously a much better move to invest an asinine amount of money into an 1986 corolla, to build an N/A motor to make 200hp. I mean..obvious choice here. You and your stupid turbo..

That reminds me, I shouldn't have wasted a fortune building up my Corolla.. instead, I should've dumped thousands of dollars into my desktop PC just like you Shawn..

GOSH, what was I thinking? :doh:

Here's a graph plotted against RPM. I'm trying to find the one they took to redline. This was the first of the 1100+ pulls. It never drops below 1000whp from 5700 rpm through 9000.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p239/ohiok04s4/jamiedynodu6.jpg