Slowmotion Admin and Mod

Linn1647545492

I make one post stating what i know and half the fuckers on here flip out including you what is wrong with speaking your mind? just because i i dont own any sweet cars or race on the weekends dosent mean i dont have an opinion!! i hope you have the "Cognitive Capacity" the think on that one!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SURPRISE!!!! I've just been fanning the flames trying to turn this into another one of those 40 page flamewar threads, but I can see its not gonna get like that. People aren't passionate enough about this one...yet.

Either way, here's something for all you that I've been giving shit to:

http://www.stimpco.com/carpix/lol3/guitarist_wanted.jpg

SURPRISE!!!! I've just been fanning the flames trying to turn this into another one of those 40 page flamewar threads, but I can see its not gonna get like that. People aren't passionate enough about this one...yet.

I'll second that..

That's HP/Roll speed. proves nothing about hp and redline.

AWESOME!:rolleyes:

Quick question Cavin, how old are you again? Not trying to be a smartass or anything.. just curious.

just as an FYI-the car is at full boost (aka-over 1000whp on a dynojet) from 5500 it its retarted 9500rpm redline.

If you think that is

1)a Slow spool

2)Not enough power under the curve

Please do us a favor and kill yourself.

Linn is God.

I dont have anything against the shop-but I will give Corey 10$ for race gas to drag out that race car of his. That race would make a lovely video for all the Honda-Tech dorks. :)

the race car is down the the time being. nothing wrong with it, just upgrading a tad ;)