Ferrari 308 with an LSx swap - interesting

caseyctsv

It really disappoints me that there isn't a FWD stick-shift tranny anywhere in GM's parts bin that could stand up to the punishment of even a stock LSx. While it may sound crazy, can you bolt a Cobalt SS or Ion Redline tranny to an LSx for a transverse powertrain layout?

Make that happen, and you'd have Ferrari's, Fiero's and even DeLoreans with drivers rowing their own gears! :)

Ferrari with an automatic? No thanks. I don't care how nice the new 4L80-HD may be.

you too could be a PI just like Magnum....all you need is a 308

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/magnum-pi-ferrari.jpg

Magnum was just a free loader. I think Higgens let him live there because Magnum sent his whores to him after he was done with them.

That being said Magnum was a true player for his day.

Also just an fyi Chuck Norris' penis is so large that it has an elbow.

thats funny that that ferarri ran 16s w/ the stock motor.[/Quote]

Thats funny you spelled FERRARI wrong. :rolleyes: Go Gators.

Any way of mounting the engine lengthwise and using a Porsche tranny? I know that's what most people use when swapping engines into a rear engine rwd application.

Ok, from what i understand, the Porsche transmissions are used to do the mid engine SBC swaps into all kinds of kit cars, and Fiero kit swaps. Thats only possible because the frame is either built to fit that combo, or its cut to fit that combo... i wouldnt cut up any ferrari... ever.