Job Opportunity Here

TTQ B4U

Anyone have a spouse, girlfriend, sister, mom, anyone in Columbus that would like a job? Guys welcome too!

My wife is an attorney that downsized her practice last year due to employee issues/turnover, and just plain folks not wanting to work. Became more of an HR Mgt issue vs attorney work.

She runs a great little office, two attorney's one full time staff person and 1-2 part time.

Looking for someone to start off answering phones, scheduling appointments, typing memos, letters, etc....but could and likely will grow into much more. Paralegal interest/experience is a plus but not required for this position. Again, it will likely grow as she has a good practice going.

She needs someone who is reliable, computer literate, proficient on the phone but more than anything has some type of personality and drive....amazing as it sounds, good people are hard to find. Her last employee did nothing but take breaks, chat online and come in late.

Any assistance appreciated. I will ante up a $100 gift certificate to a nice dinning establishment as a finders fee for the person that is hired and passes the 90 day evaluation.

Tamie allows tons of flexibility and is a great boss. 15-30hrs per week. Again, she's flexible, but does have work that needs done.

Please have anyone you know contact me directly with a resume/cover letter/salary expectations as I'm coordinating interviews for her.

I have a separate email set up for such. Close contacts of yours are welcome to call me directly at 614.795.4907 (cell)

Thanks everyone!

-tim

employment_at_tsl@yahoo.com

or pdqgp@yahoo.com of course :)

Bankruptcy and Family Law. Bankruptcy is huge now. She could make a full time of it just doing those. However, she's gets a lot of Divorces and what not too.

TTT for you, what type of law does your wife practice? My wife has is an attorney also, she specializes in real estate and probate.

Guest RUTAN GTP
The job sounds great! I am looking for a new job! I have been working for the same company for 5 years. I am a customer service rep for a pharmacy/insurance comp. I like keeping busy and having a lot of different assignments. I would need to know up front what type of pay it would be in order for me to leave my current position. I would also like to know where the office is located. My name is Elizabeth and my email address is erutan03@aol.com. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

if any of your wives (or husbands) had an internship open at their law practice or office, please let me know :)

i'm a second year law student at Ohio State - looking for an interesting summer job to get my feet wet, learn a little....

otherwise, i might be stuck in a corporate tax job a state away