King of 270 = The new gheyness

Sam1647545489

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait-I may have been fast up here, but my car would have magically become slower down there right?

I was waiting on one thing, and one thing only to drive the colt down there, and it was the completion of Tilley's car-which never happened. Call someone who was not living under a Challah rock for more details since this seems to be over your head.

And, its funny that My New whip>the Colt> your 18 speaker'd POS. Let me know how always being slower then me feels like. If you ever bring that pile out next spring-let me be first in line to show you what an RX-7 looks like from behind-if you can even keep up long enough to get a good look.

This one gonna become part of the Cleveland landscape as well?

Whether or not my car is slower than yours, the driver can at least go out and not be a danger to society. Maybe you'd better rethink your strategy, you obviously can't handle something fast.

theres always someone faster then you.....if his car even comes out or not..

The Truth. Theres a twin turbo shelby cobra (replica) that has a viper engine in it. car runs 8s all day long, and is never drivin' its seen the track 1 time! Just like gearhead said THERES ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER. you may not think it but there out there. this thread is an okay idea, its going to set the top competitors but never set the actual top.

go ahead a flame on.

marc (madmalibu) acts gay

cr holds a poll

84% vote yes

smiley is made

Haha ohh ok, thanks for clarifying :cool:

Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in this thread?

Apparently his name is Steve (same name is myself, SWEET) and he drives a turbocharged hatchback. It appears as if he is in this thread to make a pointless post, much like the post that I am currently posting. :cool:

Fuck, I am going to bed

Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in this thread?

Oh... thats Turbohatch!!! No one has seen him because he just got back from a hunting expedition in Canada

http://new.joe-ks.com/archives_jan2001/RedneckBeerHunter.jpg

Welcome back eh :p

my car was never wrecked, and as for shanton i 20 rolled him to 120 5 times and walked him everytime, i had a passanger in the car that will vouch, and when we got back to the thriftstore he blantly admitted his loss so i wouldnt rub it in his face, i did 80roll him once beecause he was a bitch and that was the only time he beat me. as for cavin im still wating for your response. and the (Rentaevo is a car i couldnt afford at the time.) so it had to go.