King of 270 = The new gheyness

Sam1647545489

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not racing for your money, I am racing for your fucking shoes. I will put up my money against your shoes. If I win, I want the shoes off of your feet right then and there.

Haha. Honestly that is a fucking great yet humiliating idea. I think I would rather pay you $100 than give you the $50 shoes off my feet.

I think the list is a good idea to get a couple of more people out, but like Sam said the high RPMS=Murder. I'm spraying probably more than I should on a stock bottom LS1. If I'm in a high rpm range I'll end up with my car stuck in my garage for another 3 months. We all know who the people to beat are, and have already had conversations with them. I really dont care if we have a list or not, I just want to have some fun.

Like you were in the mix, when, JP? STFU. I guess we can call you King of the Wall.

Are you serious-or just being your usual ignorant self?

King of the Highway indicates highway races-AKA roll races.

Name 5 cars running around the streets of Columbus last year that were going better than 150mph and tell me I was not in the mix. Hell, for reference what was YOUR best ET and Trap last year?

This may get humorous......

Are you serious-or just being your usual ignorant self?

King of the Highway indicates highway races-AKA roll races.

Name 5 cars running around the streets of Columbus last year that were going better than 150mph and tell me I was not in the mix. Hell, for reference what was YOUR best ET and Trap last year?

This may get humorous......

You weren't in the mix, I recall you pretty much not showing up ever in your car.

You may have been fast up there, but sure weren't down here. The humorous part is, my car is currently sitting on top of a patch of concrete, not integrated within a part of it.

My slower car > your non-existant car :p Just remember why you're still here to even run your mouth :)

Why you ask. Allow me to break it down.

1.) Define street car. If this is suppost to be for street car only then please tell me what a true street car is. I have a friend that has a older corvette that went 7.80's in the 1/4 the he will roll race and he will dig race. He doesnt care. Is he gonna be allowed on the list.

2.) How can a person from out of the city be the king of a road in our city. No offense JP but the whole idea seems stupid.

3.) What does the King of 270 win. I mean if 1 person beats everyone on the list time and time again, what does he win besides a worn out motor...

4.) More then half of the people on that list I have never even seen out racing on 270 or any of columbus for that matter. Yes they might come to the meets but I have never seen them race.

5.) Let say I was to race Cavin, I know cavin cant drive worth a shit. So does that mean he can let someone else drive his car to beat me???

This whole idea is really not planned out. Why not just scrap the whole king of 270 thing, and just make a call out section, where you can call someone out, set up the betting and then do the racing. It would be like if me and tilley were to race and tilley beats me, well then tilley is the man to beat. We dont need a list to tell everyone, hell more then 95% oc cr doesnt street race anyways. So like I said,

KING OF 270 = the ghey....

Quoted for truth.

I think it is funny how everyone calling it ghey in this thread were the ones posting silly ideas in the other threads.

Alot of people realized how ghey it was and choose not to post in the other threads about it. :(

For example how many people are in the uber elite list that don't even have running cars right now? Or cars that haven't even raced one person on a new set up? If you have something that other people are worried about you will not have to tell them about your car, they will already know.

I guess it's winter and everyone needs something to talk about.

Anthony just put the exact same list back up that came down for the Spillner incident. Same rules same everything. To get the list started have people send you dyno sheets and then rank them by that and they can sort it out from there.

I think the list is a good idea to get a couple of more people out, but like Sam said the high RPMS=Murder. I'm spraying probably more than I should on a stock bottom LS1. If I'm in a high rpm range I'll end up with my car stuck in my garage for another 3 months. We all know who the people to beat are, and have already had conversations with them. I really dont care if we have a list or not, I just want to have some fun.

High RPMS, plus spray on a stock bottom end car with heads and cam. This was just racing a friend for 0$.

http://playwithlinn.com/Images/Car%20related%20Pics/sam

You weren't in the mix, I recall you pretty much not showing up ever in your car.

You may have been fast up there, but sure weren't down here. The humorous part is, my car is currently sitting on top of a patch of concrete, not integrated within a part of it.

My slower car > your non-existant car :p Just remember why you're still here to even run your mouth :)

Wait-I may have been fast up here, but my car would have magically become slower down there right?

I was waiting on one thing, and one thing only to drive the colt down there, and it was the completion of Tilley's car-which never happened. Call someone who was not living under a Challah rock for more details since this seems to be over your head.

And, its funny that My New whip>the Colt> your 18 speaker'd POS. Let me know how always being slower then me feels like. If you ever bring that pile out next spring-let me be first in line to show you what an RX-7 looks like from behind-if you can even keep up long enough to get a good look.

High RPMS, plus spray on a stock bottom end car with heads and cam. This was just racing a friend for 0$.

http://playwithlinn.com/Images/Car%20related%20Pics/sam

OUCH!!! That'll be me sooner or later. Hopefully I'll get my replacement fully assembled before it happens.

OUCH!!! That'll be me sooner or later. Hopefully I'll get my replacement fully assembled before it happens.

Just use better fuel and get a set of aftermarket fuel rails. That would have prevented the hole in Sam's piston.

Im not sure the rails are a restriction,it is a wet kit and the rails only need to supply the injectors.

+1 better gas

There has been a trend on that cly being the one that goes. If you look at the rail it is the furthest point away from the fuel inlet on the returnless rails. Seemed to be making that cly lean.

That was with 100oct straight, no mixture...I think I got alittle to greedy with the spray for the bottom end.

Right 100 octane unleaded is not what I would consider good fuel. You and I have already had this conversation. :)

I would be using 108 unleaded or 112 leaded. Nitrous introduces alot of oxygen into the mix which burns very fast. Better fuels are needed to controll the burn rate.

Guest Removed
IMO, if i was setting up one period. the returnless system would be long gone...really bad idea for anything performance wise.and pulling fuel away from a returnless system with a spray kit, isnt the greatist idea either.