2007 GSXR-1000 dyno graph.....

Putty

This proves my point from before, with the Duc....This is the power a literbike is to put down. With the bike having the three selectable maps, the lowest one appears to pull 126hp...This will be the fastest bike on the street this year....PERIOD!!!

http://www.superbike.no/Doks/2007/Suzuki%20GSXR1000%20K7%20dynotest%20org.htm

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait to see some 07's dynoed in the states to get some real #'s. I sold my 06 gsxr 1K to get the new 07 . My 06 with a light good rider went 9.35@150 . All it had was a slip-on , PC3 , lowered and strapped on VPU4 gas . When it still had the stock pipe no PC3, stock hieght went 9.91@142 . So Im pretty excited to see what this 07 will run .

This proves my point from before, with the Duc....This is the power a literbike is to put down. With the bike having the three selectable maps, the lowest one appears to pull 126hp...This will be the fastest bike on the street this year....PERIOD!!!

http://www.superbike.no/Doks/2007/Suzuki%20GSXR1000%20K7%20dynotest%20org.htm

Anyone know the conversion factor for the chart?

I'm guessing around 163rwhp and 93TQ on a "normal" dyno that's not inflated.

Anyone know the conversion factor for the chart?

I'm guessing around 163rwhp and 93TQ on a "normal" dyno that's not inflated.

I think the HP figure is accurate. The TQ is in newton meters though, since no lbs(pounds) over there. Remember "Royale with cheese".

Faster? :confused:

Maybe in a 40-150 sprint a hair QUICKER because of gearing but 150+ the BUSA would walk away on topend.

I beg to differ....from anyway a Busa owner wants to race, a gixxer1k is faster. Me personally have crushed Busas so bad....the only chance it had to come back or to catch me was I needed to run out of gas or break down. That i'm willing to demonstrate to any Busa owner that is EVENLY modded. ZX14, too.

I beg to differ....from anyway a Busa owner wants to race, a gixxer1k is faster. Me personally have crushed Busas so bad....the only chance it had to come back or to catch me was I needed to run out of gas or break down. That i'm willing to demonstrate to any Busa owner that is EVENLY modded. ZX14, too.
Ut Ohhh . I think I need a demonstration please . Who were the Busa owners . You must of went againt the right ones to win that bad . :woowoo:

Funny because when I had mine, I had the same results with my BUSA coming out on top. I just had basic bolt-ons as well.... :grin2:

I'm talking about similar rider weight and switching bikes to take out any rider issues. Busa still won...

Ut Ohhh . I think I need a demonstration please . Who were the Busa owners . You must of went againt the right ones to win that bad . :woowoo:

I'm not one to sit and talk/type shit all day. We're in the same city...Get a busa that's modded with just a pipe and lets make it happen. Slip-on that is...No full systems here.

Funny because when I had mine, I had the same results with my BUSA coming out on top. I just had basic bolt-ons as well.... :grin2:

Even funnier I requested to race you several times, but only time you were ever spotted in the city was eating at Cheesecake factory.

I'm not one to sit and talk/type shit all day. We're in the same city...Get a busa that's modded with just a pipe and lets make it happen. Slip-on that is...No full systems here.

That is kind of BS because the 05+ 1k has a much better header design than the 9-year old BUSA header. In that case gear the 1k the same as the BUSA and see what jump you have even 40-150. A 42 on the rear of a BUSA will make it jump down low like the 1k....

Even funnier I requested to race you several times, but only time you were ever spotted in the city was eating at Cheesecake factory.

Bull Shit!

I had been over there several times with and without the BUSA. One specific night I went over with the BUSA, YOU AND THE OTHER BIKES NEVER SHOWED. I met Sam, Andrew and Linn ALL that night.... :rolleyes:

Where were you?