Any Fabricators, Machinist, or Welders here?

12oclocker

I suck at welding, I am looking to make a custom subframe for my crf with passenger pegs and a 12 bar, is there anyone here willing to work with me on the project? It will have to be made from aluminum. I will pay cash, and help, just let me know how much its going to cost me and I'll pay it. Looking for someone that "enjoys" this kind of stuff, not someone just doing it for the money.

Edited by 12oclocker

no sorry
lol, thanks
yea prolly a custom frame with the 12 bar and pegs.......
exactly!, a custom subframe with passenger pegs, and a 12 bar. for stunting. I've got pictures of other custom jobs people have done to give some visual aid. standing on the seat doing circles hurts my foot after a while, I needs some pegs, and a bar to move around on :D

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to go ahead with a custom steel subframe! Is there is anyone on the board that can fab up and weld a custom steel subframe? Its pretty simple design....

I of course will pay you, I dont expect anything for free, lol!

Like this subframe, with slight modifications...

http://acracing.com/itemdetails.cfm?id=1048

p1010012.JPG

I'll make you one out of aluminum if you want. Could do steel as well, but I like to work with AL better. And I'd never want to bolt a steel subframe to an aluminum frame - that's really asking for trouble.

I'd need your OEM subframe to use for mounting dimensions and some better pictures or descriptions of what you want. The rest is pretty easy.

Although I live in Indy, I drive through Troy once every couple of weeks. Could easily pick it up and drop it off.

Let me know if you want me to give it a go.

Edited by Earache