Anyone see the Hennessey Grand Cherokee...

Major_Movit

there are numerous threads on this guy screwing people over--mostly out of town customers. one guy lost over $100k on a viper. he is notorious for selling the parts off your car to build other cars while your car is in his chop (shop). then he gets on the forums and makes a complete ass out of himself. his favorite saying is 'brokedick nutswinger', or something like that.

and i've heard that the '09 SRT8 cherokee will carry the 6.4L 500hp hemi motor--that'd be enough for me.

Looks almost like a van it's so low, but it kinda looks like that anway when you take an already low 4wd vehicle and turn it into the road wagon... Hennessey probably lowers it past that even? Anyway... if you ever actually see one it would be pretty sick to watch it launch I'll bet!

I would rock it, but I certainly would pick up a purpose driven sports car over that thing or any other super suv.

On a sidenote: Hennessey may be a dick but did one of his vipers not have the fastest 100-200mph (or some numbers) time in one of the car and driver shoot outs? That thing beat a lot of very fast cars.

big waste of money, just buy a new SS trail blazer and throw a SC on it. those numbers would be easy to get. (considering its 400hp stock)

well the stock the GC has 420 hp stock and 420 torque. so with the numbers they are showing I would say its running fairly low boost.