1/8 mile tack in MT. Vernon

Guest hotrodmama024

Guest hotrodmama024
So i met the owner of the 1/8 mile track in Mt. Vernon this weekend. He is wanting me to get Columbus Racing involved in his track. He has offered me and my buddies to get in free once racing season starts. Is anyone going to be interested in doing this this year? Let me know.

Guest kissmyaspen
So i met the owner of the 1/8 mile track in Mt. Vernon this weekend. He is wanting me to get Columbus Racing involved in his track. He has offered me and my buddies to get in free once racing season starts. Is anyone going to be interested in doing this this year? Let me know.

who did you talk to????????? And i would have 2 say that Pacemakers is one of the best hooking and best atmophere tracks in the state of ohio.. it is only next to Norwalk.... blows NTR out of the water.

I would give it a try- never raced 1/8 mile before...

btw I heard that they had sold that place and a subdivision is going in its place.

Got shot down by the city..

The city council here is nothing more than small town politics. when Lowes came to town they had a fit about that. But at the same time they are the same people that complain about having jobs up here. I wish I lived in the city of Mt. Vernon, I would run for city council.

Guest Sliptech

I wasn't that drunk hotrodmomma024, and I remember you are 1sexybitch. And yes we are planning a Street Legal Drags night, thinking about Thursdays. And yes our first night will offer free car and driver entry and $5.00 for spectators. No trailered race cars will be allowed. Any feedback from this forum would be apreciated. I also am looking for a computer program that will give us projected 1/4 mile ET's based on your 1/8 mile times. We have some Sundays open that could be Columbusracing.com members only.

Best Regards,

Mike Fouts

President

Straight Line Racing, Inc.

dba:http://www.pacemakersdragway.com

Mt. Vernon, Ohio

I wasn't that drunk hotrodmomma024, and I remember you are 1sexybitch. And yes we are planning a Street Legal Drags night, thinking about Thursdays. And yes our first night will offer free car and driver entry and $5.00 for spectators. No trailered race cars will be allowed. Any feedback from this forum would be apreciated. I also am looking for a computer program that will give us projected 1/4 mile ET's based on your 1/8 mile times. We have some Sundays open that could be Columbusracing.com members only.

Best Regards,

Mike Fouts

President

Mt. Vernon, Ohio

Mike,

Welcome, this sounds like a nice plan.

Thanks,

Rick

Best Regards,

Mike Fouts

President

Mt. Vernon, Ohio

HOLY SHIT!! Mike Fouts! it's been way to long. This is Drew Brenner, haven't seen you or PJ for a long time. didnt know you had taken over PRP. that's super! wish i still had a car, moved on to bikes now, although old dad,Dan Brenner, is still aching for another racecar. we'll def. be up there showing our support this year, dad took his vette up there a couple times last year, and we'll prolly have the bike up there to work on starts. good luck this year and can't wait to chat with ya.

Guest kissmyaspen

Geez Mike i knew I should have just called PJ to get the whole inside scoop. Looks like we are going to have a fun season. Call me if you need some help PJ should have my number or call the Shop Im still working with dad.

Dustin

My 60ft time is usually at least .15 better at Pacemakers and my 1/8 split was .5 better than at trails. I will go, I lived there for a couple years. There is someone I want to smack around who might be there and I won't get fired since I won't be at work.

Guest Sliptech

Our 2007 schedule is now posted at www.pacemakersdragway.com[/url]

Go to schedule /results page. Thursday night street legal only racing. Remember,free entry for car and drivers 1st night. Hope to see some of you there.