1/8 mile tack in MT. Vernon

Guest hotrodmama024

Our 2007 schedule is now posted at www.pacemakersdragway.com[/url]

Go to schedule /results page. Thursday night street legal only racing. Remember,free entry for car and drivers 1st night. Hope to see some of you there.

Is Thursday May 21 st the date?

Guest kissmyaspen
No he wasnt that was mike nittz. Nittz he used to run the track. Mike(slip-tech) has his own company Slip Tech Inc. over by the air port and he does race cars on the side. Really nice guy. Hope all work out well with this Mike. sounds like a good promotion... :thumbup:

Guest hotrodmama024

Thanks Mike!! :p As you can see we do have a good amount that will come out! I will so be there! Already getting my car ready! Sorry its taken so long to respond my computers been down! See everyone out there!

Leilani

I wasn't that drunk hotrodmomma024, and I remember you are 1sexybitch. And yes we are planning a Street Legal Drags night, thinking about Thursdays. And yes our first night will offer free car and driver entry and $5.00 for spectators. No trailered race cars will be allowed. Any feedback from this forum would be apreciated. I also am looking for a computer program that will give us projected 1/4 mile ET's based on your 1/8 mile times. We have some Sundays open that could be Columbusracing.com members only.

Best Regards,

Mike Fouts

President

Straight Line Racing, Inc.

dba:http://www.pacemakersdragway.com

Mt. Vernon, Ohio

No he wasnt that was mike nittz. Nittz he used to run the track. Mike(slip-tech) has his own company Slip Tech Inc. over by the air port and he does race cars on the side. Really nice guy. Hope all work out well with this Mike. sounds like a good promotion... :thumbup:

Thanks. I couldn't remember his last name for the life of me.